Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hmm, tough fight to call.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Bisping takes it by decision unless the Barbarian manages to pin him against the cage, but I think Bisping will be too slippery for that.

After seeing how Bisping was able to hang with Chael I think he beats up Boetsch the whole fight.

I really wish this fight would end like the Hendo/Bisping fight, but I agree with Cheeto. Methinks Bisping will pitter patter his way to a decision and try to avoid any heavy exchanges.

Bisping will beat the freakin' breaks off Tim here.

I could see this going very much like the Okami vs Boetsch fight. Bisping and Okami fight in a reasonably similar manner. Okami has more power and better grappling, and Bisping has better cardio and striking. Both fighters like to use technical striking and to pick their shots.

If Bisping can prevent Boetsch from getting a grip on him and muscling him around, he will pick Boetsch apart on the feet as well or better than Okami did. Bisping would be well advised to stick and move more than Okami did though, because Boetsch will have less trouble walking through one of Bisping's punches than he did against Okami.

I would have to pick Bisping in this by decision, mostly because Boetsch struggled badly against Okami, and because Bisping has enough warning to be ready for a late blitz.

END COMMUNICATION

Bisping's stand up is significantly stronger than okami's and okami absolutely dominated the stand up until the final round. I cant see this being anything other than a pretty one sided stand up fight with bisping taking it by decision.

My brain tells me that Bisping will pick Boetsch apart standing and avoid almost all takedowns for a decision. However, Boetsch has looked impressive at MW, and an upset win here would not surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by sriderz View Post
    Bisping's stand up is significantly stronger than okami's and okami absolutely dominated the stand up until the final round. I cant see this being anything other than a pretty one sided stand up fight with bisping taking it by decision.
    Probably quibbling over adjectives here, but I would not say that Bisping's standup is stronger than Okami's, but it is a great deal better.

Bisping has better hand speed, and he throws more combos. Bisping has much better movement than Okami, and Bisping is generally a superior technical striker. I still think Okami hits harder though. Boetsch would start to advance, and eat a very stiff jab and get stalled. This went on right up until Boetsch got desperate. I am not sure if Bisping has enough power to make Boetsch back up the same way.

END COMMUNICATION