Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Meyhem says he'll retire if he loses to C.B Dollaway

Although Miller has never been among the elite, this is how far his star has fallen. That loss to Bisping really exposed him. He has a lot of prove now.

"I'm on my own chopping block. If I lose to him, I'm quitting! I don't even deserve to be in there! There's not an easy fight. In the UFC, there's no easy fight. He doesn't deserve to be in there with me, and I'll prove it. I'll prove it in under a round, because, we see...I tend to get tired in the second round (laughs). We're both in a similar spot in our career I guess. We're both on the chopping block. That's fine. I'm really happy with that."

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/30/29...to-cb-dollaway

He also said in another interview that he's already looking past Dollaway. I think he's just making the point that C.B is beneath him, not that he's close to retiring.

Well last night someone asked him if he would want a rematch against Shields now that he has moved up to MW. He said a few things and then yeah jokingly goes "yeah ok I'm looking past Dolloway" So he's expecting to beat him, but I think like you said he expects to but he's not gonna take the fight lightly.

OK. Go CB. Two birds with one stone.
    What doesn't kill you only makes you weaker and kills you later.

Never liked CB, but he's got a new fan...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mayhem has never really bothered me since his charisma is passable despite him trying so hard. He's right, though. If he loses to CB Dolla Dolla Bills, then he does need to retire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was already cheering for CB, but even more so now!

Mayhem should definitely retire if he loses, he's much more talented than CB and has the ability to be a top 10 guy.

He should consider retiring if he performs badly. He could still lose and perform really well for the majority of the fight, or even get caught early. Thing is, if he performs badly or even if he just loses after performing well, there's a solid chance he won't get the choice on whether he stays in the big leagues. And if he can't stay in the big leagues...

First thing that shot into my head... Mayhem might have to retire if he loses to Dollaway because that'll be 2 strikes out of the UFC.

Awesome character, he better bring it this time.