Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Charlie Brenneman vs. Erick Silva @ UFC on FX 3

Really good test for Silva in this one. Brenneman does not let up, and will be all over Silva from bell to bell.
    Interesting fight.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28063/char...fc-on-fx-3.mma

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will have nightmares of Brenneman riding him like a brokeback aging donkey.

The Pierce fight had way more intrigue for me. Brenneman is slowly forming into a Jon Fitch type. That is a warm, sweaty blanket.

if someone is a blanket, then fighters need to learn to get off their back faster........staying that......

erick silva really has never faced a wrestler before, but I've got winning this easily if he can stop the first 2 to 3 takedown attempts and land some shots. And lets not forget that Erick Silva is a legitimate Blackbelt, from brazil......

Quote Originally Posted by parlimentfunk View Post
    if someone is a blanket, then fighters need to learn to get off their back faster........staying that......

erick silva really has never faced a wrestler before, but I've got winning this easily if he can stop the first 2 to 3 takedown attempts and land some shots. And lets not forget that Erick Silva is a legitimate Blackbelt, from brazil......
    You mean in the UFC....

Gil de Freitas likes to wrestle, and did a good job of getting Silva down and holding him there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thats why i said REALLY

because american made wrestlers fighting in the UFC, are in a completely different league (wrestling wise) to the guys down at jungle fight

also erick silva submitted gil, which is my prediction if charlie keeps it on the ground

Charlie Brenneman = Ben Askren.

I got tired of the people that cry "LnP" a long time ago

i love exciting fights, but the responsibility of the guy who can't get off his back, which is something erick silva is good at......which is why im excited to seem him climb the ww ladder

Brenneman def gets credit for taking all these tough matches but hes gonna get rolled in this one... I like silva and was hoping for a more interesting matchup