Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    Like I say, I think it's more of a mental issue than anything else, he probably feels he needs them. Also, if he is constantly getting away with flushing them before testing he is going to continue to do so. I've put on over 2.5 stone of muscle over the years, and I still have almost all of those gains. I do train regulary and follow a decent diet. I do stray at times, but I make sure I get my protein. I'm currently on a course of Sustanon 250 now, I've been running this for the last 8 weeks. I'm 38 years old, my own personal test levels have dropped off to what they were, and 2ml a week of Sustanon really does make me feel 20 years old again. There is a huge feeling of well-being, confidence, and strength. They also give me a much higher level of motivation when training. Obviously they have their downsides, a short-temper being one of them, but as long as you follow the right course when coming off the cycle, you can kick your body back into producing natural Test quite quickly.

I would suggest that the levels that Reem is taking would be way, way above 2 mil per week, and he could be stacking it with Deca or Growth-Hormone. Either way, he won't feel like the invincible monster when he comes off them. There is a huge phycological side to PEDS that make it hard for users to quit completely. What irritates me is that fighters like Reem can screw up multi-million pound potential earnings by refusing to ditch these PED's when they have a fight on the horizon. I don't think it's fair that fighters take these, but I can massively understand it. The gains and reduced recovery times from training are huge, but they have to make sure that these are well out of their system a good few months prior to their respective bouts.

I mentioned this in another post. I believe a large portion of usage is mental.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    I suppose I should have been more clear. A common treatment for someone who ****ed up their body with synthetic steroids is testosterone, because the body stops producing it (because, as you say, testosterone is a steroid and the body thinks it no longer needs to produce it).

He did test positive for a high ratio and it is possible the reason is low epitestosterone but that seems unlikely.
    I agree. It's too bad he didn't just train hard and stay a light heavy weight. With his height he may have been one of a few guys that could have a chance of beating Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by SCXR View Post
    I agree. It's too bad he didn't just train hard and stay a light heavy weight. With his height he may have been one of a few guys that could have a chance of beating Jones.
    This is incredible.
    You joined the forum in 2006, you have 6 posts. You are posting on average once a year.

Not to be rude but if this is your annual post I would expect more.

Quote Originally Posted by fightfan10 View Post
    This is incredible.
    You joined the forum in 2006, you have 6 posts. You are posting on average once a year.

That's funny, harsh, but nonetheless, very funny.
    Kill or be killed.......

This is incredible.

Don't knock us lurkers. Just because he doesn't feel the need to post on every topic, every day, does not mean that he should only post when he has some Earth shaking revelation. Post whenever. You don't see that many fighters bulking up for a weight class above them, so it's an interesting thought. Did Overeem feel the competition was easier at heavywheyt (credit to Onion)? Did he just start putting on weight to be stronger at LHW, and took it too far?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

This is incredible.

Hahahahaha!

There are different ways to look at this. If you want UFC to take the high road, then you say they should just fire him. But, that allows HULK to immediately go cut a deal to fight Fedore in Russia, work Japan, etc... So, if you want Overeem punished, then the only way to do that is to hit him in the pocket book and that means UFC keeps him on ice for 9 months so he cant earn a paycheck. Then, they can either use him or fire him. I think the writing on the wall is clear since he is not fired; the UFC will insert him right back at the top of the heavyweight division in 9 months.

Repent Ash, repent!

BREAKING NEWS ON THE FRONT PAGE: Dana is pissed at him.

Excellent journalism right there.

Overeem's UFC 156 blood test clean – with testosterone levels below normal range

Overeem, along with the other 21 fighters on the UFC 156 card, tested clean for performance-enhancing drugs, recreational drugs and drugs of abuse in a post-fight drug test. But Overeem was required to take a blood test in addition to the standard urinalysis

But with his blood test form his UFC 156 fight, his testosterone total level actually fell below the normal range of 250-1,100 nano grams per deciliter (ng/dL). Overeem's total testosterone came in at 179 from the test, which was administered the morning after the fight at 8:25 a.m. on Feb. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Overeem's UFC 156 blood test clean – with testosterone levels below normal range

Overeem, along with the other 21 fighters on the UFC 156 card, tested clean for performance-enhancing drugs, recreational drugs and drugs of abuse in a post-fight drug test. But Overeem was required to take a blood test in addition to the standard urinalysis

But with his blood test form his UFC 156 fight, his testosterone total level actually fell below the normal range of 250-1,100 nano grams per deciliter (ng/dL). Overeem's total testosterone came in at 179 from the test, which was administered the morning after the fight at 8:25 a.m. on Feb. 3.
    Does Overeem have a TRT TUE yet? If not, looks like he's a prime candidate