0 0%
  • Che dec

1 3.85%
  • Leben sees Rorys rise continue

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default UFC 145: Rory MacDonald vs Che Mills

PPV 10 p.m Eastern
    • Champ Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans (for light-heavyweight title)
    • Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
    • Ben Rothwell vs. Brendan Schaub
    • Michael McDonald vs. Miguel Torres
    • Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin
    • John Alessio vs. Mark Bocek
    Prelims (FX) 9 p.m. Eastern
    • Travis Browne vs. Chad Griggs
    • Matt Brown vs. Stephen Thompson
    • John Makdessi vs. Anthony Njokuani
    Facebook fights
    • Mac Danzig vs. Efrain Escudero
    • Chris Clements vs. Keith Wisniewski
    • Maximo Blanco vs. Marcus Brimage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tko Rory the roider

^^^Right.....

Bacne on a 22 yr old means steroids. 100%

You're an idiot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gotta give this to rory based on his wrestling, i think he will likely get miles down and control him, eventually getting the tko. If he keeps it standing i feel he could get caught though, miles isnt half bad on his feet.

I still can't believe they really went with this as the co main. I can understand Rory but Che Mills being in the co main????

Would of made some sense if it was like Rory-Ebersole but even thats pushing it a bit
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

been watching rorys fights and hes impressive dont get me wrong, can see the references to the next "gsp" I have not seen this dominating and amazing wrestling though ?

hes good in the clinches and good at trips and using weight and positions to get people down, still guess that is part of wrestling and grappling?! but actual gsp shooting down and diving for take downs have not seen from rory.

Still he done excellent in his ufc fights getting carlos was though and we all know another 7 seconds he would have won a split decision win, but he did take alot of beating in the 3rd round... he dominated nate diaz also very impressive.

Thing is its impossible too see his 1st set of fights even via youtube... they all seem cut or banned from youtube?

Also Mills cannot be taken lightly he also is very similar in skills and has good solid grappling and trips and also has brutal knock out well timed knees, just watching all his past fights he uses that knee so well when hes up close and even back then in his early days he was knocking people out or making them go wobbly street. Hes good off his back and good hip escapes and submissions hes good at.

I dont think this is a easy fight for rory, I am not sure who will win its so close.... wish I had past footage of rorys fights...

Rory is easily the better fighter. This fight is more of a tune up fight for Rory after his layoff than anything else. Che has some standing skill, but this is a set up fight.

I think this sums up most fans on this fight: Who the **** is Che Mills?

I think Rory has this.

END COMMUNICATION

Che can easily ko Rory. That said Rory should be too well rounded for Che and win by gnp.
    "The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"