• Schaub sub

1 3.70%
  • Schaub dec

7 25.93%
  • Leben!

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    This is a fight where big Ben likely gets beat on for three rounds unless a ref takes mercy and stops it. I just hope that with Ben tough enough to stay in the fight the while 15 and Schaubs feeble striking and chin, we get to see Ben land one good shot and put Schaub away.

Schaub stinks
    This is pretty much what I was thinking. Schaub has much better cardio and a much worse chin, so I think he'll probably jab his way to a decision win, but I hope Big Ben will find Schaub's chin and save his job in the UFC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 19nate79
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ...i could go to a down syndrome site and laugh for days.

I think the Schaub insults are a bit over the top. He's not top tier but there's no question he belongs in the UFC and can beat serious opponents.

Barring the outside punchers chance Rothwell has, I think Schaub will finish it in the second.

Battles of two massively over hyped fighters. Schuab should win based on athleticism, imo he needs more fights like these to build his technique/confidence before he gets back in the big leagues though.

Should of just put this on the Overeem-Dos Santo card and made Struve-Hunt co headline this event

Oh and I believe Schaub takes Rothwell out fairly easy and sends Rothwell on his way out of zuffa and into Bellator
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Rothwell's fight against Hunt is one of the worst performances I've ever seen in the UFC. When you're huffing and puffing like Mark Coleman circa 1997 and Hunt is threating you with submissions, it's time for a pink slip.
    To be fair, that card was in Denver. So the high altitude had to be a factor

Why Joe Silva put that fight and the Travis Browne fight on the main card in goddamn Denver still baffles me.
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

For some reason I always had this thought that Rothwell was going to be pretty good in the UFC. I still would LIKE to see him actually do something besides complain about a TKO stoppage. But man, every fight it's the same story, totally different fighter this camp blah blah blah. He's going to lose again and finally get cut.

I expect Schaub will get this with a tko / ko by way of superior cardio.

END COMMUNICATION

Rothwell probably makes it the distance...but takes a helluva beating in the process. That is unless he touches Schaub's chin.

this is the x factor of the entire fight, Schaubs chin factor.... and worst part is Rothwell does seem to go for broke and attack the face, one or 2 punches to his face and he could be dominating it. He also likes to get up close and land something and press his weight and grapple and take down guys when up close.

Rothwells cardio is not the best he seems to blow his gas tank in round 1 and offers little left in round 2/3 but he can still dominate if hes on top.

Rotwells a very hit and miss guy, feel Schaubs got the power in his jabs and striking and cardio but that Chin is the X factor so I cant call it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mondo View Post
    That this fight is on the main card is a ****ing travesty.
    Well said man, this is a really uninteresting fight for a "big card" like this.