Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Isn't this the chick that tried to sue the tattoo place after she got the work done?

And Onion, you have some pictures you've taken that would make for some nice tattoos if you had the right artist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Isn't this the chick that tried to sue the tattoo place after she got the work done?

And Onion, you have some pictures you've taken that would make for some nice tattoos if you had the right artist.
    I'd never thought of that before man.

I'm not looking for that style of tattoo, but that would be cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I'd never thought of that before man.

I'm not looking for that style of tattoo, but that would be cool.
    What style are you looking into?

Realism really seems to be taking off....Alex de Pase has been doing some amazing work, and Bob Tyrell has been at the top for years.
    Everyone is different. The problem is, most people want to be the same -Alfred Kinsey

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    What style are you looking into?

Realism really seems to be taking off....Alex de Pase has been doing some amazing work, and Bob Tyrell has been at the top for years.
    It's all about my Irish heritage.
    Something with both my family crests with our family mottos in Gaelic, all intertwined by a celtic knot.

I constantly flip back and forth as to whether or not I want colour or black & white.
    I am leaning towards colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    It's all about my Irish heritage.
    Something with both my family crests with our family mottos in Gaelic, all intertwined by a celtic knot.

I constantly flip back and forth as to whether or not I want colour or black & white.
    I am leaning towards colour.
    You mean black and gray/grey?....or are you thinking of putting white in the actual tattoo?

I have a weird thing with color. I like a lot of the tattoos I see, but I would never consider color on my own body....All black and gray for me.
    Everyone is different. The problem is, most people want to be the same -Alfred Kinsey

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    You mean black and gray/grey?....or are you thinking of putting white in the actual tattoo?

I have a weird thing with color. I like a lot of the tattoos I see, but I would never consider color on my own body....All black and gray for me.
    yeah, sorry, grey

Cbear you may wanna restore your ipad to its original settings. Then reload it from your backup or whatever. Normally clears up problems like the one you are having. Assuming you do have it backed up in the cloud or on another computer with itunes
    Kim Winslow is dvdaing your ma right now...by himself!!!

Say what you will, but this one is badazz...