Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Thread: Ted

Default Ted

Looks awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, looks pretty decent.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Ha, with the first 30 seconds of the trailer, I thought you were gonna get seriously flammed, lol.

Looks funny, but kind of a rip off of Wilfred.

**** you thunder! This has potential.

I saw this as a preview to 21 Jump Street and thought "who the **** would pay to go see this movie unless they were stoned?"

I reckon it looks worth a look. Hey Onion - are you referencing the original Aussie Wilfred or the US spin off?
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed

I think Family Guy sucks balls so I'm kinda doubtful about this film. It does look decent from the trailer though.