Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    Thats where I am at right now too
    yeah , seriously

dani08, onionBoy ,wk78 and ash. hang on there, you need the support, you don't want to be alone here

Jeez, next they will bring Paul Varlens back for Fedore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
    Onion and danl08

Where have you been for the past 2 years? The best fighters are in the ufc, and ufc doesn't want to sign fedor because of that bitch diana white. This is one of the best fighs we can expect for fedor outside of the ufc. It should keep him active, and we can hope for better matchups in future.
    why would the ufc want somebody with his recent record? maybe a win in this fight gets their interest. honestly, i don;'t see fedor breaking into the top 5 any time soon. he didn't lose by decision in any of those fights btw (unless my memory isn't serving me correctly). just because i want to see happen, doesn't mean it's a good gamble on their part. he'd get a big contract and then maybe get koed the first 2 fights. then all they've done is drop a million on a two time loser. that being said, fedor v randleman is one of my favs of all time. that and crocop fedor are great

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rizzo is going to Dan Henderson Fedor. Book it, it's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    why would the ufc want somebody with his recent record? maybe a win in this fight gets their interest. honestly, i don;'t see fedor breaking into the top 5 any time soon. he didn't lose by decision in any of those fights btw (unless my memory isn't serving me correctly). just because i want to see happen, doesn't mean it's a good gamble on their part. he'd get a big contract and then maybe get koed the first 2 fights. then all they've done is drop a million on a two time loser. that being said, fedor v randleman is one of my favs of all time. that and crocop fedor are great
    thats true. fedor has not performed well lately. But, he is still a big name, right? why did dana keep mirko for so long, even though mirko absolutely sucked ever since the gonzaga fight? simple, because mirko was a big name. he was paying mirko what, 10 times more than he paid mir, in their fight? mirko kept losing one fight after another, and we alll kept watching his next fight.

fedor is still top5 mma name, and top15 fighter. i think many people want to see if fedor bounce back, get back to his winning ways, to see if he can still do it. he only has 2-3 fights outside of the ufc, he must sign with ufc

Quote Originally Posted by RPD View Post
    Rizzo is going to Dan Henderson Fedor. Book it, it's happening.
    Rizzo is just so brittle now. I'm sure he could knock Fedor out, but his reflexes seem like they're shot, and his ability to take a punch has been gone for like 5 or 6 years now. This is a completely pointless fight to make, and it's hilarious that anyone pretended it was relevant.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

thats true. fedor has not performed well lately. But, he is still a big name, right? why did dana keep mirko for so long, even though mirko absolutely sucked ever since the gonzaga fight? simple, because mirko was a big name. he was paying mirko what, 10 times more than he paid mir, in their fight? mirko kept losing one fight after another, and we alll kept watching his next fight.

fedor is still top5 mma name, and top15 fighter. i think many people want to see if fedor bounce back, get back to his winning ways, to see if he can still do it. he only has 2-3 fights outside of the ufc, he must sign with ufc
    good god, I dont know why I am doing this, but I am going to try one more time.

So the question you need to ask yourself is: If Dana kept Mirko for quite a while (and let him come back again after he went to Japan for some other fight) why would he NOT want to have Fedor in the UFC? He showed that he wanted all of the former PRIDE fighters and most of them are either in the UFC or came through the UFC and flamed out. If he can make money off of Mirko why wouldn't he want to have Fedor here who he could also make money with?

The answer is simple: He can't make money with Fedor because Fedor's management wouldn't put together an offer that would allow it. Look at what M-1 and Fedor did to Affliction (put them out of business). Look at how they had a contract and then decided they needed to renegotiate. They are slimy and untrustworthy (M-1 not necessarily Fedor who I am still not sure has the capacity to understand things like this). Dana and UFC (because believe it or not the company is not JUST Dana) have not signed Fedor for one simple reason: It doesn't make any business sense.

it doesn't make any business sense to sign fedor? even though there is no copromotion? can you explain this?

Name 2 things M1 did, that were bad for the sport.
    Name 2 things dana did, that were good for the sport.
    M1 is all but dead so obviously they didn't end up being good for the sport. Most recently they let a fighter with an open wound infection fight and they single handedly ended Fedor's career. But really no one cares about M-1.

Dana and Co. have led the revolution of regulated MMA around the world, fighting to have the sport sanctioned everywhere and producing events where MMA fighters have a bigger marketing platform than ever before.

M-1 is ALL about themselves and Dana and Co. are ALL about the sport along with their own interests.