Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IchiTheKiller View Post
    i don't really like ricky gervais, but reading this thread made me want to check out the show because karl sounded funny. i have hbo go on the xbox, so thought i would check it out. It is awesome. Watched like 8 episodes already
    Niceee.

A couple more of my favorite clips. I think the animation really makes the first one come alive perfectly, and Ricky and Steve do a perfect job winding Karl up on the second.

Here it is

One of the best parts of An Idiot Abroad season 1.

Michael, if you don't mind, PM me with where you found the torrent with all the Ricky Gervais audio broadcasts.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Michael, if you don't mind, PM me with where you found the torrent with all the Ricky Gervais audio broadcasts.
    I just sent you a PM with some info if it helps.

6. Default

On season 2 of the ricky gervais show now

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Just sent you a PM with all the info

Best 80's mentioned in another thread that he enjoyed this scene, so I thought I'd throw it up here

9. Default

well...watched every episode. now what? haha

Quote Originally Posted by IchiTheKiller View Post
    well...watched every episode. now what? haha
    haha that was fast. Season 3 has had two episodes so far (not sure if you're including those) and new ones are Fridays on HBO. Otherwise you can venture into An Idiot Abroad but it's a very different show.