Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought Dawson about as dirty as Hopkins in this fight. As for the fight itself it was even slower than usual Hopkins fights which is saying something. Dawson probably could have done more to get him out of there, but maybe that would open him up too much for counters.
    Have you tried NOT being a mutant?
    *Iceman's parents in XMen 2*

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Hopkins might be the most boring fighter in the history of the sport. Every time I watch him fight I feel as though I've been robbed (Spectre will probably call this statement racist). I can't believe this guy was once a PPV fighter. I'm gonna ask for a reduction in my cable bill this month.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think that was the end of the road for B-hop - thought it before, but I think this time may really be it. I always thought he was a real dirty old school fighter, which could be a bit painful to watch (the head-butt combo he pulled off in this fight was a classic) but I sort of liked it at times (could also be as boring as watching paint dry at times as well).
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed

Quote Originally Posted by pamela1122 View Post
    When gonna be started the new coming movies avengers in cinemas. I am anxiously waiting for this movie hope I will see it. What about you friends, something new or special here for me please let me know. What about Yoga and its benefits i know its different question but I really wants to know.
    What about makeup and baby clothes? These are all appropriate things to discuss in a boxing forum, in a thread about Hopkins and Dawson?!?