Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Funny I was driving around the other day, and I seen a billboard still up for the first Bendo/ Frankie fight!!!

Denver = cardio death

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Denver = cardio death
    i was thinking the same. why would u make these fighters fight in a high altitude setting?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    i was thinking the same. why would u make these fighters fight in a high altitude setting?
    Well they aren't going to avoid Denver entirely, so it makes pretty good sense having the headliner between two lighter-weight good cardio fighters. Now if this were the 146 card it would be a different story.

August? that's a million days away !

No wonder why dana did not want to go down that road... causes such bottle necks for the entire division and no one else gets a chance, they really should have done this one for june/july if they are both healthy that is.

I dunno it doesnt seem that far off, they were pretty much booked with big fights until late summer
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Dana made it official and makes me wonder why they had to keep saying for the past few weeks that it wasnt happening till September
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Dana made it official and makes me wonder why they had to keep saying for the past few weeks that it wasnt happening till September
    Frankie had some work done on his nose to fix old/recurring injuries (bendo upkick) that caused him to say he likely wouldn't be ready until September. Which is annoying because the LW division is already being held up but whatever. Glad we finally have a set date and earlier than anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post
    Frankie had some work done on his nose to fix old/recurring injuries (bendo upkick) that caused him to say he likely wouldn't be ready until September. Which is annoying because the LW division is already being held up but whatever. Glad we finally have a set date and earlier than anticipated.
    Na I know just seems weird considering Frankie just two days ago was saying the fight is going to be in September. I like though that it will be in Denver now for August. That fight needs to happen as soon as possible.

I bet Diaz winning and Pettis yapping about wanting his title shot forced the UFC to get this fight done sooner. They dont want to hold Diaz and PEttis up much longer than needed
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

I'm taking Frankie again. First fight was close, but I thought Frankie won. Good rematch and both can guys get to prove who really deserved the first fight.
    Have you tried NOT being a mutant?
    *Iceman's parents in XMen 2*