Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Ultimate Fighter Live - Ronda Rousey visits the guys!!!!!

Good God!!!!! This could be a disaster. imagine the clogs in the shower after this visit. I hope she doesn't roll with any of the guys. I'm concerned there might be an accident on the mat.

The Rousey training scenes were over too quickly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Very exciting fight this week I thought. Had a little of everything. I too would have liked to see more Rousey training and perhaps less of the awkward sitting on the couch watching PPV in the house part.

#spoiler alert#

I thought Sam won that fight. I gave him both rounds. I could see how somebody could give pink hair the first, but no way the second. Should've had a third at least. I feel for Sam. That was a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    #spoiler alert#

I thought Sam won that fight. I gave him both rounds. I could see how somebody could give pink hair the first, but no way the second. Should've had a third at least. I feel for Sam. That was a good fight.
    It was a good fight I would have to rewatch to really score it correctly. I will say though that pink hair has got a chin for sure. Sicilia was throwing wild overheads all day and connected with a few I thought for sure would drop him that didn't.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

What the hell was up with everyone at the house giving Rousey the cold shoulder? What a bizarre scene. I mean these are grown men. Have they never seen a woman before?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lets face it if one would have had a chance you konw he would have been cock blocked by 10 others.

On another note Rhonda is built like a brick **** house. Those heels were un phucking real on her.

Eh, they see a much hotter chick weekly in Brittney.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

^^^Exactly

Yeah but I haven't seen Brittney round the house flirting recently. Between you and me I reckon she is the type of girl you could convince to play the back 9 cause you didn't want to get her pregnant.

I would have gotten shot down badly but I would have at least tried to have a chat to RR like Tickle did - prob would have come across worse
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed