Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    I like this better than a Rampage rematch. Rampage has done nothing to make me want to see him fight anyone, much less a guy who still wears his shattered soul on a charm necklace.
    That's what I was thinking, I like this fight.

i think shogun's speed and quickness is going to decide the fight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Even the older, less mobile, kickless shogun still has major hand speed advantages here. This fight is a lot closer than it would have been a couple years ago though. Thiago is probably as good or better than he was most of his early career while Rua is much less dynamic. Cross your fingers he regains some mobility in his legs and can move and kick like he was able to at his peak.

i've yet to see anyone beat shogun in a straight up stand up fight. unless silva wears shogun down by taking him down and grinding him, i say shogun has no trouble tagging him left and right. silva is slow as hell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If Thiago, following a loss to Gustafsson, gets Shogun I wonder who they give Mauler. Bader? Rashad? Maybe they do the Lil' Nog fight?

Should be a good fight. Silva is a tank and Shogun hit hard too. Hard to see this going the distance.
    Have you tried NOT being a mutant?
    *Iceman's parents in XMen 2*

Shogun KO

Nice fight, I think Shogun takes it

Mmajunkie is reporting it will be at the Calgary card, whats with all the brazilians on the Calgary card

Big Nog, Shogun, Thiago, Aldo
    Last edited by Best80smovieRAD; 04-29-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Rampage is having double knee surgery

the Page doesnt use movement anyway so what does he need knees for ? He doesnt! He is avoiding the Gun at all costs.

Repent Ash, repent!

Both former Chute Boxe guys too.

I like it!