Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Have a TorrentDay invite finally.

Who wants it?
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Hell, if no one else is going to speak up, I wouldn't mind having it.

I download torrents almost daily and have heard the site is great.

Okay, just make sure you use it. I'm always giving away invites here for some great sites on the DL, and half the time the people don't even use em! Um, I guess PM me with your email address and we'll sort it all out.
    アッシュ

Damn I'm too late.

It shouldn't be too long before I get another invite, I'll spread the love here.
    アッシュ

What's the difference between TorrentDay and Piratebay, Isohunt or kat.ph?

TorrentDay and Pirate Bay are both sites that host torrent files (TD being private, and TPB being public), whereas ISO hunt is a sophisticated search engine that searches multiple sites rather than one. On TorrentDay, torrents are required to adhere to certain quality standards, and all the uploaders are professionals at doing such (random people can't upload torrents, and many release groups up their stuff directly to TD).
    アッシュ

I got it, thanks man!

I suggest browsing the freeleech section. Tons of great DVD ripped seasons of old TV shows, and it'll help get your ratio off to a good start.
    アッシュ

Hey I want one!