Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Speaking of private torrents...

Ash do you use a static IP? I'm thinking of switching over to try and help my ratio since I'm perilously close on my only website. Supposedly, using a static IP will make seeding a lot easier and boost the amount of people you connect to. I looked it up and it seems like an awful lot of work. Plus I'm just tech savvy enough to be paranoid, but not savvy enough to know how to do anything about it so I'm leery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No, I use a dynamic IPA here. It's not the best for seeding I'll admit, but my connection is so good that I really don't encounter ratio issues (except on the site nobody is allowed to mention, due to that being the most difficult tracker ever) since when someone is actually connected to me, even for a few minutes, I can upload at 10 MB.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I have a wicked good internet connection, but have troubles uploading.
    I just recently solved my NAT problem and correctly configured port-forwarding. Made a huge difference.
    Finally brought my waffles ratio up and should have an invite for ya soon Ash (whenever they open them up again...)

Ash, which site are you referring to?

Good, I've been wanting a Waffles invite for years now.
    アッシュ

Really late getting in, but if there is ever another one going I would be very interested.
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed

Alright boys, I have another invite ready to roll. Who wants it?

Also, anyone have a Waffles invite for me yet?
    アッシュ

I'd very much like to have one.

Okay, PM me with your email address.
    アッシュ

Done and thank you!

Yup, no problem. Just make sure you use the site! I'm always giving away invites here to people that never use'em!
    アッシュ