Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The Most (Unintentionally) Hilarious Moments in Pro Wrestling History

Cbear thought this would be a good topic and he asked me to post a thread about it so here goes!*

I want to compile a list of the most unintentionally funny moments in pro wrestling history in this thread for my amusement. What I'm looking for here are technical failures, bloopers, blunders, awful gimmicks, botched (but funny) moves, flubbed lines, et cetera.

We'll start off with the debut of The Shockmaster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oMiqJRVqs

Now get posting!

*This may not be precisely true.

I will definitely come back in with some stuff on this thread. There have been some tremendous unintentional comedy in rasslin. Pretty much any Iron Shiek interview belongs here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I will definitely come back in with some stuff on this thread. There have been some tremendous unintentional comedy in rasslin. Pretty much any Iron Shiek interview belongs here.
    speaking of Iron Shiek has anyone ever checked out his twitter, its fricken INSANE!!!!

Save you guys a little legwork:

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Terry funk getting chokeslammed out of his shoes in the mankind/undertaker hiac at king of the ring.
    HI DER!!!

Speaking of the Funker, he damn near got his head kicked into the 17th row back in WCW when they did some wacky fight in the horse stables or some such nonsense.

LMAO who is that? It looks like Johnny Ace wearing Ricky Morton's pants.

Looks like Red Rooster, although I don't think he was around when 1-2-3 Kid came along.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Does lool like morton. Jarrett??