Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never would have guessed that a sport like professional football would carry an inherent risk.Or leading with your head which was legal much of Juniors career would have consequences down the road.I see this more of a case of Junior was N@@@@@ rich and didnt leave us any money and we need find someone to blame for his short lifespan career choice.Much the same as a coal miner or a welder who earn 1% of what he did.

You think maybe athletes in retirement become depressed because all the glory is gone. No longer in the spotlight. Become bored with nothing to do, nothing to replace what they had.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    You think maybe athletes in retirement become depressed because all the glory is gone. No longer in the spotlight. Become bored with nothing to do, nothing to replace what they had.
    I think so. Must be a hell of a transition if you don't have the brains for business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    I think so. Must be a hell of a transition if you don't have the brains for business.
    or if one of these networks doesn't hand you then endless amount of on air jobs.