Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default What is the benefits of the wrestling ?

Hi guys,...
    I am here to this forum.If you know about the benefits of the wrestling.
    Please sharing your opinions with me.I am waiting your replies.Thanks
    a lot.

rubbing you half naked body against another half naked man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    rubbing you half naked body against another half naked man.
    No response in 13 hours. He must be busy trying it.

Not getting the Lord Tensai character at all. The monster angle doesn't work well, IMO. Sure, Mark Henry pulled it off. Ryback is imitating Goldberg to do it as well. Just can't buy A-Train in that same mold.

Pretty lackluster show tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Not getting the Lord Tensai character at all. The monster angle doesn't work well, IMO. Sure, Mark Henry pulled it off. Ryback is imitating Goldberg to do it as well. Just can't buy A-Train in that same mold.

Pretty lackluster show tonight.
    I actually saw A-Train's re-debut as that goofy character (watched to see Brock's return).
    I laughed when I saw who it was and laughed that they are recycling old 80's style gimmicks. It is the outrageous, non-real life gimmicks like that that made me stop watching wrestling in the first place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I actually saw A-Train's re-debut as that goofy character (watched to see Brock's return).
    I laughed when I saw who it was and laughed that they are recycling old 80's style gimmicks. It is the outrageous, non-real life gimmicks like that that made me stop watching wrestling in the first place.
    It's more fast-forwarding for me. I'm able to watch 2+ hours of RAW in about 20-25 minutes.

Where's Cbear, by the way. Seems like it's been three or four days since he's posted in these forums at all. That's as long a drought as I've seen from him since I signed up here.

At a business convention bored out of my mind

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    At a business convention bored out of my mind
    Well, bring in JBL. He's a businessman and a rassler who can liven things up for you.