Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default RIP Beastie Boy Adam "MCA" Yauch

Dead at 47. I know he had some cancer issues a couple years back. Sounds like that was the cause.
    These guys are/were pioneers.
    Saw them a few years ago and it was a great time.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/0...dam-mca-yauch/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I saw that on Facebook via someone else's status update.

Really sad...so young. Damn cancer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's crazy. I own all their CD's from Aglio e Olio all the way to To The 5 Borroughs. I played their ish religiously in high school. Not many albums as solid as Licensed To Ill and Paul's Boutique. Paul Revere and B-Boy Bouillabaisse are still some of the best hip-hop songs I have ever heard.

Licensed To Ill is one of my all time favourite albums of any genre.
    I loved that **** as a kid, and still today.

They busted out Paul Revere when I saw them, which is a rarity for them. I almost pissed my pants in excitement.

Woah, serious bummer. I love the Beastie Boys. I knew he'd been sick for quite awhile now, but they're kind of private guys, so you didn't really hear much about it as time passed.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Sad stuff. His daughter is only 11 or 12 years old.

I just found out that the Beastie Boys show I was at in 2009 was the the last Beastie Boys show ever.
    That's weird.

I didn't know he was battling cancer. RIP.

May he be in heaven sticking his dick in the mashed potatoes.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.