Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give him the winner of Guida/Maynard

Hmmmm. It seems someone is a lurker on the MMAF forums and takes our threads literally....

https://twitter.com/#!/layziethesava...05473129349120

Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post
    Hmmmm. It seems someone is a lurker on the MMAF forums and takes our threads literally....

https://twitter.com/#!/layziethesava...05473129349120

Well they missed the greatest thread of all time then--and we all know which one that is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

This rumor didn't start with this thread.

This thread started with the writing on the wall. You watch MMA long enough, you learn how to read thangs.

This is how the pharaohs took power in Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmery Myers View Post
    This rumor didn't start with this thread.
    Really?? Gee and here I thought that MMA journalists were getting their exclusive information from your posts Emmery.

Quote Originally Posted by KIDtheKILLER View Post
    Why put Alvarez and Gil together? That would wreck to potential contenders they could market further down the line. I'm also not a fan of given Pettis to Alvarez as I think Eddie would wreck him, although it wouldn't be too much of a disaster as Pettis is still young and can be built up again in the future.
    Rematches are highly marketable. Not to mention that Gil is a wasted asset right now. With that said Eddie is going to UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by wgrapple View Post
    It's a shame that he can't rematch with Chandler right now but I'm sure we'll see that rematch in the UFC in less than 2 years when Chandler gets acquired.
    Agreed. cant Wait for that fight.