Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
29. Log in to vote on this poll
  • K-Zom > Perrier

11 37.93%
  • K-Zom < Perrier

18 62.07%
  • Lopez > Amir

6 20.69%
  • Lopez < Amir

23 79.31%
  • Cowboy > Heathen

27 93.10%
  • Cowboy < Heathen

2 6.90%
  • Hougland > Jabouin

7 24.14%
  • Hougland < Jabouin

17 58.62%
  • Fabio > Igor

9 31.03%
  • Fabio < Igor

16 55.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Poirier is waaaaaaay too cute for the Zombie. There is only one winner here in my book. The Cowboy v Stephens fight should be a right clonker, can't wait for that, Donald has something to re-prove here.
    Last edited by Wanderlei; 05-09-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    Kill or be killed.......

I think Poirier wins and I really want to see Cowboy get back on a streak again. I think he got way too ahead of himself in taking that Nate fight and needed to back away for a bit. He needed a break

Quote Originally Posted by Danricci View Post
    Hey) how can u b so sure zombie will k/o Poirier?!
    Anyway u can make any predictions u want just here http://predictfight.com/
    As for me nice site!) but do u really give Jung such a chance? Don't u think this fight is just Poirier's preparation for meeting Aldo..?
    I figure the Zombie is going to get a finish and its a 50 / 50 shot for me on KO vs Submission. The Korean Zombie has a superior striking skillset and I believe his submission skill set is more developed as well (Being confident enough to even try a twister in a fight is telling to me).

I also fully concede that much of my process is subrational and does not hold up well to scrutiiny. Case in point, my 4 out of 12 correct picks for UFC on Fox 3 where I got every main card fight wrong. There is a big chance that Poirer just take him down and holds him down effectively.

END COMMUNICATION

Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post
    I figure the Zombie is going to get a finish and its a 50 / 50 shot for me on KO vs Submission. The Korean Zombie has a superior striking skillset and I believe his submission skill set is more developed as well (Being confident enough to even try a twister in a fight is telling to me).

I also fully concede that much of my process is subrational and does not hold up well to scrutiiny. Case in point, my 4 out of 12 correct picks for UFC on Fox 3 where I got every main card fight wrong. There is a big chance that Poirer just take him down and holds him down effectively.

END COMMUNICATION

I actually believe Poirier to have both the clear advantage in both striking and when it hits the deck. His last submission win was absolutely beautiful, and more technical than 'The Twister' for me.
    Kill or be killed.......

Nice. Too bad damn Comcast still hasn't gotten Fuel.

Poirier via headshot.
    Sadollah via not being a guy that lost to Justin Edwards.
    Cerrone via whatever he wants.
    Maldonado via KO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    I actually believe Poirier to have both the clear advantage in both striking and when it hits the deck. His last submission win was absolutely beautiful, and more technical than 'The Twister' for me.
    Poirier has the edge in striking, there is no doubt.

I think I mentioned this before but I remember the first time seeing Dustin Poirier up here on TV. Pretty sure it was a Ringside fight against then MMA prospect Derek Gauthier. Clean KO.

Poirier is the real deal and I see Jung getting steamrolled here. Abused and more than likely finished. The twister was great but that isn't holding any water here

If Zombie wins I would like to see face Aldo he won't be Intimidated by the aura of Aldo we always known what Jung can do on the ground and his stand up is improving he finished mark hominick where Aldo didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Danricci View Post
    Hey) how can u b so sure zombie will k/o Poirier?!
    Anyway u can make any predictions u want just here http://predictfight.com/
    As for me nice site!) but do u really give Jung such a chance? Don't u think this fight is just Poirier's preparation for meeting Aldo..?
    yes! it is a good site! I predict that Poirier win. Are you have another opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post

END COMMUNICATION
    I also did dreadful at UFC on Fox 3 with 4 out of 12. The only fights I got right I called perfect on (Hendricks, Dodson, Hathaway, and Castillo all by decision) so it's really tough to predict how anything will turn out anymore. I know I'm never betting against Belcher outright anymore.