Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
29. Log in to vote on this poll
  • K-Zom > Perrier

11 37.93%
  • K-Zom < Perrier

18 62.07%
  • Lopez > Amir

6 20.69%
  • Lopez < Amir

23 79.31%
  • Cowboy > Heathen

27 93.10%
  • Cowboy < Heathen

2 6.90%
  • Hougland > Jabouin

7 24.14%
  • Hougland < Jabouin

17 58.62%
  • Fabio > Igor

9 31.03%
  • Fabio < Igor

16 55.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cuotfs View Post
    Goddamn you Comcast/Xfinity for not having FUEL on your line up!

Can someone hook me up with a link to the fight.... I'm getting amped just reading how great it was
    I PMd you with a link

Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post
    I PMd you with a link
    Great! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Anik asks who is next and the Zom calls out Jose Aldo! Crowd loves them some zombie.
    Is he ready for Aldo yet? What a freakin fight that would be!

If Zombie wins I would like to see face Aldo he won't be Intimidated by the aura of Aldo we always known what Jung can do on the ground and his stand up is improving he finished mark hominick where Aldo didn't
    Show alternative translations

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    Is he ready for Aldo yet? What a freakin fight that would be!
    I do not see the Zombie getting any more ready than he already is.

Can the Zombie win that fight? I am unsure, and I think it depends on how Aldo responds to the Zombies forward pressure. The big risk is that Aldo is such a terror with his striking that not many fighters want to sample it for long. Hominick was able to handle it via technique but he was only starting to look good when Aldo started to gas out. The zombie needs to improve his cardio a whole hell of a lot if the fight runs long.

END COMMUNICATION

I love Zombie but I dont see him giving Aldo any trouble personally. He's definitely though easily shown finally someone who actually earned their right to fight Aldo. I dont see how he can do any worse than Mendes, Hominick, and Florian
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Aldo seems superior in all aspects of MMA, however Zombies "all in" fighting style could be the difference. When a fighter has no fear and commits to strikes he is dangerous indeed.

I scored the fight for Poirier, terrible decision!

I'd rate Zombie's ground game, especially top game, to be better than Aldo. Unfortunately his somewhat flat-footed style isn't going to do him any favours against Aldo standing.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'd rate Zombie's ground game, especially top game, to be better than Aldo. Unfortunately his somewhat flat-footed style isn't going to do him any favours against Aldo standing.
    I think it's pretty close on the ground. Zombie may be more dangerous because he goes for subs more actively, but I'm not sure he could hang with Aldo for positional dominance. He was able to take mount on Florian and pass with relative ease from what i recall. Close matchup on the ground imo.

Unfortunaely standing, Jung has too many holes and gets KTFO'd in pretty quick fashion. love to see the fight though.