Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default King Mo to Bellator and TNA??

Spike, Bellator and TNA wrestling have a media call set for this afternoon "to announce major talent deal involving Bellator and TNA Wrestling". Spike TV president Kevin Kay, TNA president Dixie Carter and Bellator's Bjorn Rebney will be on the call.

It is expected to be regarding King Mo.

I presume he will fight in TNA while he waits for his suspension to be over, before fighting in Bellator.

The conference call is scheduled for 2 pm ET.
    Last edited by Onion; 05-10-2012 at 08:10 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TNA...there goes his manhood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TNA has been on life support for years. Unfortunately for them, King Mo isn't going to have the kind of "impact" they need to boost their profile.

Pretty safe to say this is what Rampage's plans are as well.
    It's the only way he could make somewhat decent money outside the UFC.

Apparently Mo's contract is more lucrative than his four fight deal with Strikeforce that was worth 90k to show, 30k to win

I figured Sting would be doing high school gymnasiums by now...amazing staying power.

To King Mos defense, the guy is in his early 30s. He couldn't exactly sit on the shelf for a year with no income probably other than the occasional guest spots at expos or fan signings.

This was a good move for him to make his TNA money while his suspension is going on, he can then move onto Bellator and beat everyone put in front of him. Jump to the UFC after he makes his name more well known. I think this was the best move instead of just simply hoping Zuffa would take him back after his suspension
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    To King Mos defense, the guy is in his early 30s. He couldn't exactly sit on the shelf for a year with no income probably other than the occasional guest spots at expos or fan signings.

This was a good move for him to make his TNA money while his suspension is going on, he can then move onto Bellator and beat everyone put in front of him. Jump to the UFC after he makes his name more well known. I think this was the best move instead of just simply hoping Zuffa would take him back after his suspension
    ^ This.

The man's gotta feed his family. Probably the best move available to him at the moment.

I bet he never even makes it to the UFC.

Just as I suspected, King Mo will join TNA this summer and Bellator next year when it moves to Spike and his suspension is up.