Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

He is going to enter the 205 tourney.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bjorn: This is the first of a lot of synergy between TNA and Bellator under the Spike umbrella.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Bjorn: This is the first of a lot of synergy between TNA and Bellator under the Spike umbrella.
    Is anybody besides CBear excited about this possibility?

If I were to guess who's next, I might think Tito would be a good option for them, providing they can afford him.

What experience does he have. Its going to be brutal watching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundhouse View Post
    Is anybody besides CBear excited about this possibility?

If I were to guess who's next, I might think Tito would be a good option for them, providing they can afford him.
    The thing with Tito though is he is terrible on the mic.
    As much as I think he would love to be a rassler, he just wouldn't be very good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIcon View Post
    What experience does he have. Its going to be brutal watching him.
    Apparently he had a tryout back in the day and has trained in OVW before with Mark Henry and John Morrison.

Also, Dixie Carter had this to say about his gimmick
    "We're going to be playing out his real life role on TNA. So when he's preparing for a fight, that'll be a part of the storylines."

I like it. With his entrances, he's halfway there. And I think he's savvy enough to pull off the acting job and be somebody people root for or love to hate. I hope he's a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Apparently he had a tryout back in the day and has trained in OVW before with Mark Henry and John Morrison.

Also, Dixie Carter had this to say about his gimmick
    "We're going to be playing out his real life role on TNA. So when he's preparing for a fight, that'll be a part of the storylines."
    If Mo is planning on competing in MMA while making regular appearances on TNA, things will go very badly at some point.

- There is no way he can run a reasonable training camp while traveling all over the damn place.
    - He cannot be built up as a massive threat in pro wrestling if he gets KTFO / submitted in a tournament.
    - Many pro wrestlers use a crapton of pain killers to deal with the never ending wear and tear. Either Mo will be failng more piss tests or he will be unable to work effectively in pro wrestling due to dealing with pain.

The only way this works is if he alternates, showing up in TNA when he is between tournaments for Bellator.

END COMMUNICATION

Does TNA travel or do they always tape in the same location the way WCW used to do at Universal Studios?

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Does TNA travel or do they always tape in the same location the way WCW used to do at Universal Studios?
    This is correct, plus they film a month's worth of shows at a time, no?