Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dogs "photo-bombing." Freakin' hilarious

Check out the link for more. Man, I got a good laugh out of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

I had a similar thing to the bottom photo last week. Out doing a field inspection and talking to a guy and looking over his equipment and out of nowhere his Australian Shepard sticks her head between my legs looking up at me grinning. Dogs are great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

I will see your dog, and raise you a fish..

And I'll raise you Chris Bosh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

5. Default

Almost certainly fake but made me spit my juice out on the bus!

A videobomb from the end of Teenwolf right before the credits, as Michael J Fox is celebrating scoring the basket. Extra get his cck out, top left

Instead of starting a new thread, I'm putting the giant dogs pics and link here. They do dominate the photos...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dly-bears.html

Holy smokes, are those actually giant dogs?
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I have to declare these fake but I would love to be proved wrong. Guinness world record book declares "Giant George" a Great Dane to be the worlds tallest dog and he is half the size of all these dogs. Youtube is riddled with photo slideshows of dogs like these but you will notice not a single video of them exists.... strange.