Diego Brandao vs Darren Elkins
    Edson Barboza vs Jamie Varner
    CB Dollaway vs Jason Meyhem Miller
    Dan Outlaw Hardy vs Duane Bang Ludwig

Pre-prelims (Facebook)

Paul Sass vs Jacob Volkmann
    Kyle Kingsbury vs Glover Teixeira
    Mike Brown vs Daniel Pineda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

worst fight on the card, i'll take Herman by decision

Any mid level fighter who more than he loses I like better than big country hence Herman by who cares

Big Country... who knows maybe he will exploit his opponents weakness (grappling/sub defense)while also using his strenght (grappling) theres a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjake View Post
    Big Country... who knows maybe he will exploit his opponents weakness (grappling/sub defense)while also using his strenght (grappling) theres a thought.
    Pee Wee is fantastic on the ground. Solid Wrestler, even better submission game(defense and offense)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

to be honest I havent seen many of hermans old fights but the evidence you provided wasnt overly impresive.i know he trashes BJJ often

Quote Originally Posted by greatjake View Post
    to be honest I havent seen many of hermans old fights but the evidence you provided wasnt overly impresive.i know he trashes BJJ often
    There have only been a handful of omoplata victories in the history of MMA that I'm aware of. Pee Wee Herman has one of them.

I don't know why Herman trashes BJJ, but his ground game is as strong if not stronger than his striking.

Isn't Ed trying to escape the Pee Wee nickname?

Respect the dude's choice. 'cause it's a terrible nickname, and this is coming from an Ozzie who calls redheads Bluey. When Dustin Poirier finally comes to his senses and changes from Diamond (*shudder*) to Dustin "the Warrior" Poirier, respect that too.

I'm a Big Country fan but I've come to accept he just doesn't have what it take to move beyond the mid level of the UFC. That said, I don't think Herman does either. It's a pretty even match. Both quite good but not as good as they think on their feet, both very good but not a world beater on the ground. Hard fight to call, but I imagine there'll be about a 2.5 round feeling out process. I'm picturing Kongo v Meathead, only flabbier and monotone. No idea who comes out on top.

I have secretly be rooting against Big Country for awhile now for illogical reasons. I have maintained a hope that if he loses a couple of straight fights he will finally come to his sense and drop to 205. I doubt he would make a run for the title, but I would love to see him give it a shot.

This is the Big Country I want to see back in action; a slim and powerful grappler instead of the usual punching bag.

I think Fatso is better than people give him credit for and I'm pretty sure it will be a relatively one side victory for him. Roy's skill is also his downfall. If he lost a bunch then perhaps he would drop down and make a serious effort and be a top 5 guy at 205. Instead he can hang with the big guys and occasionally wins, so he doesn't feel he needs to drop down and he remains forever a mid tier HW.
    Last edited by skeletonrock; 05-22-2012 at 01:25 PM.