Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Carwin finally cleared to return. Wants fight in the Fall

People keep inquiring about Carwin's, and now he has finally shed some light on it.
    He was just cleared for contact by his doctor, and looks to fight in the fall.

I informed UFC Matchmaker (Joe Silva) that I would like to fight in Early Fall 2012. I would like to be able to fight every three or four months. Barring injury I intend to leave the UFC octagon and head back to the Grudge Training Center to continue the climb. I have spent my entire career dealing with injuries sustained through Football. I am 100% and I feel like a younger version of my former self. The UFC should look into adding some padding in the gloves because I plan on crushing my opponents.
    More here
    http://www.shane-carwin.com/cleared-for-contact/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good to see he is coming back.

If Carwin can collect a few quick wins I think he may be around for a while, but I think he is likely to be a bit injury prone. Personally I am not sure he will get more then 2 hard fights in before he retires.

Since he is coming off back to back losses, I think the right fight to make is him and Lavar Johnson. Someone is getting brain damage in that fight. Probably Johnson. Also, t will end fast.

I think a fight with him an Ben Rothwell, Roy Nelson, or Mark Hunt could be fun to see, but those guys are coming off of wins. Maybe they let him and Mir have a rematch.

END COMMUNICATION

Glad to see him healthy, I like the big bull. Give him a tuneup to shake off ringrust and see if healed ok.

War Shane! Nice sports entertainment promo about the gloves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

I wonder who they're gonna give him, rothwell or Johnson would be a nice welcome back or maybe mittrione or Kongo
    It's not daily increase but decrease - hack away the unessential

We see how well Tito has done coming off major back surgery.Guy is finished,but probably never makes it out a training camp anyways.

One of my all time favorites. Amazing combination of power and strength. Deeply respect the profession of engineer.

He's probably finished however. Dude has been sustaining these injuries for a long time and it's only gotten much worse over time.

I expect him to get Lavar Johnson, Dave Herman or Bigfoot

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I expect him to get Lavar Johnson, Dave Herman or Bigfoot
    Heck I'd watch any of those, glad to hear he's coming back
    It's not daily increase but decrease - hack away the unessential

Hopefully he puts back on the size pre JDS fight, I didn't like how he looked in that one.

Brandon Shaub step on up