Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    So it's confirmed that he's a worthless piece of sh1t who vindictively ruined others' lives when they wouldn't get on board with his cheating program. Also, he's a freaking moron who just opened himself up to all kinds of lawsuits. Pathetic, selfish little man.
    Yep, if he would've just pissed hot **** would've been different for him. The way he ****ed people over who didn't hop aboard was disgracefull. I hope his cancer comes back and takes his other nut.

I listened to an interview with the American guy that does the announcing for the Tour de France on TV and he said when he first met Lance Armstrong he couldn't believe what an arrogant asshole Lance was, just a total piece of ****.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The loudest voices are Landis and Hamilton who were both caught doping while not even teammates of armstrongs and then took peopled money in phoney legal defense funds

I think it's pretty apparent by now that Lance was absolutely doping. The evidence they have (power thresholds, blood and oxygen availability, etc and all of that not adding up or making sense) is pretty legit.

It's just sh1tty how they gave everyone else a hall pass so they could make sure they nailed one guy.

Also - Lance is a pretty sh1tty person in real life. His on-screen persona is COMPLETELY different from who he is outside of the TV. Dude only gives a fvck about Lance - and will run over anyone else that gets in his way. He did a triathlon last year in San Diego where he had an armada (no joke) of people that were hired specifically to pace him and keep any competitors out of his way coming out of the swim. People were saying that with a wave or point of a hand - the entire group would shift over to block someone. Borderline cheating - but the people running the tri were so happy to have such a huge name that they didn't give a sh1t.

Mma fighters eagerly await details of how he fooleled all tests.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

MMA fighters don't have near enough money to be able to afford the backdoors to get out of testing policys that he had.

All the rumors (which are all but confirmed now) is that Lance and by some accounts Nike "fooled" tests by writing checks to the UCI who was in charge of the tests.Also in cycling the main way to cheat was thru EPO and transfusions which gave the body more red blood cells which gave more oxygen.There wasnt a test for it until I believe 2008ish and the limit was 50,so you could cheat all the way until 50 and be fine.Now they have a genetic id,where your levels are known so anything out of whack is an instant pop.I cant look it up now,but there is a famous climb at the Tour de France Mount Van Tou (my french isnt good) where the current time up the climb is like 20 minutes slower than it was during the Lance era.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    I hope his cancer comes back and takes his other nut.
    Damn, that's harsh!

I was going to post the same thing, but I didn't have the stones!

I don't believe anyone has too big of a bone to pick about Lance doping to get a leg up (as everyone dopes in that sport). Lance is a piece of watery sht because of how he ruined people who told the truth. When people did the right thing, Lance went on crusades against them.

Lance will be a plague now. He deserves what he gets after all these years of lying and ****ting on people who told the truth. I hope defamation, slander, and libel lawsuits come his way.
    THEY SEE ME TROLLIN, THEY HATIN

Dont fall for this crap SN.None of these guys did the right thing.They all did the wrong thing and then turned rat to save their own skins.In the case of the british journalist he was fired because Lance sued,but he was stupid enough to write a story without have any facts he could prove.They all played they game with very,very few exceptions.The sport was very similar to pro bodybuilding in the fact that it was clear that everyone knew what was going on but no one did anything about it.Lances biggest rival at the time German Jan Ulrich was a monster who dwarfed Lance in size and power.

Sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded.