Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

So can we finally let Pete Rose in the baseball HOF? Betting on his own team to win is nothing compared to the other cheaters in sports.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

Isn't the problem with Pete that he bet against his own team?
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
    I just pictured batman on a rooftop saying this to commissioner gordon to close out a batman movie

edit:

no wonder, it is from batman
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I just pictured batman on a rooftop saying this to commissioner gordon to close out a batman movie
    Wrong Batman ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Isn't the problem with Pete that he bet against his own team?
    No the problem with Pete, is the he bet Period. If you bet on baseball you are permanently suspended.

And the IOC takes away Armstrong's Olympic bronze medal from the 2000 games in Sydney, Austrailia.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/cycling/...al-report-says

Okay, now I've really thought about this question a lot and finally reached my conclusion. No, I don't think he's a doper.

Saw this on Facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    No the problem with Pete, is the he bet Period. If you bet on baseball you are permanently suspended.

You really can't deny what he has done for the game during the course of his career though.

Pete Rose needs to be in the hall, gambling addict or not.

The guy is scum. Going to be interesting to see all the people he ****ed over come after him now.

- Muay Thai / BJJ Training Blogs | Worldwide MMA