Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Looks like Lance is going to take another one in the pants! He was busy trying to suppress evidence, it seems.

Feds investigating Lance Armstrong

The federal government is investigating Lance Armstrong for obstruction, witness tampering and intimidation, ABC News reported.

A year ago, the U.S. attorney for Southern California dropped a two-year investigation of Armstrong. The former seven-time Tour de France winner subsequently confessed in an interview with Oprah Winfrey last month to having used performance-enhancing drugs throughout his career. He faces a Wednesday deadline to cooperate with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency in hopes of having his lifetime ban from competition reduced.

ABC News reported the current investigation is being conducted by an office other than the one that originally pursued Armstrong.

http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/...ral-government

Bill Burr had a funny but very accurate take on Lance on Conan show.

He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

That was pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

I'm inclined to agree with what he's saying, both in that he likely did more good than harm, and that he was still the best roider (which was apparently everyone). Also, wrist cancer!
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Greg Lemond didnt dope,but he did **** over all his investors when he sold Lemond fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with what he's saying, both in that he likely did more good than harm, and that he was still the best roider (which was apparently everyone). Also, wrist cancer!
    I don't care that he cheated in a corrupt sport full of cheaters and run by criminals. But he's a piece of sh1t for being a bullying asshole to the few honest people that somehow found their way into the sport.

Lance tells USADA to piss off today,refuses to cooperate

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    Bill Burr had a funny but very accurate take on Lance on Conan show.

Dude nailed it. Only part that bothers me with the PEDs people is when they stand tall talking about their clean, honest lifestyles which others should follow and make millions in the process. A farce that gets continually played out.

Maybe Armstrong's sponsors will start lining up behind the Justice Department, looking to get their money back.

Lance Armstrong sued by U.S. for post office sponsorship funds

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/23/justic...ong/index.html

My first take on this was that the USPS didnt really have a case, but apparently there is a stipulation that he had to "be clean" in his contract.