Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

I still feel Bisping is going to atleast put up a better fight than most think. His downside is he will have to hang in there for 5 rds to do it. Id like to see a Bisping, Chael, Silva BBQ hosted by Mrs Silva.

Obligatory:

Make sure to tweet him that gif.

bisping is going to sleep. i dont know why he talking about a title shot.

Turning into WWF everday..Getting closer to pressing packages on eachothers faces, and making little boys become gay.

But at the same time, he hasn't called me out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNoob View Post
    Yeah it isn't a travesty, but I agree, let's get it over with already. He won't win. He'll go on to beat a couple dudes and drop a fight here and there. He's like the Kos of 185. He can beat a lot of the division, but he'll never be great or hold the belt.
    Koscheck has fought for the title twice. If Bisping is like him, then how is he just a gatekeeper?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We've established (by which I mean, I've stated) that Bisping is the Kampmann of Middleweight. The guy you go through to get a shot, who's always close but never wins those #1 contender matches and never gets a shot.

They even look the same, to help cut down confusion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JC-Freakhead View Post
    Koscheck has fought for the title twice. If Bisping is like him, then how is he just a gatekeeper?
    Koscheck has only fought for the title once. That still doesn't dispute your point, just wanted to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    Koscheck has only fought for the title once. That still doesn't dispute your point, just wanted to point it out.
    GSP has beaten Kos twice

Quote Originally Posted by Darc Requiem View Post
    GSP has beaten Kos twice
    The memories that statement brings up makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.