Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

I just got a new scooter - just recovered from my accident last year (where a guy rearended me while I was stopped at a red traffic light) so thought I would get back on the horse so to speak.
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed

Quote Originally Posted by LiveinTokyo View Post
    I just got a new scooter - just recovered from my accident last year (where a guy rearended me while I was stopped at a red traffic light) so thought I would get back on the horse so to speak.
    That sucks to know dude. Hope this one works out fine for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

and

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

To replace the laptop my son spilled a glass of milk on.

I just bought a 20-inch griddle last night. This morning I made breakfast with it. PANCAKES AND BACON! Bacon is the best food ever, and is my friend. Also maple syrup I got on the Canadian black market. The best syrup is the illegal syrup.

I like shiny things!

Just bought me a new TV. 65" Panny...should arrive later this week.

Also got myself a new trolling motor for the boat.

7. Default

If I were your neighbor that TV would somehow go missing as soon as I saw the box out by the trash =P

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    If I were your neighbor that TV would somehow go missing as soon as I saw the box out by the trash =P
    I'm smarter than that. Box stays in my garage until 60 day return period is up, then it goes in my truck to be covered with other items I need to take to the dump

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    I'm smarter than that. Box stays in my garage until 60 day return period is up, then it goes in my truck to be covered with other items I need to take to the dump
    I take it you have Mexican and or Black neighbors lol

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    I take it you have Mexican and or Black neighbors lol
    One mexican neighbor, and a black mexican neighbor. no joke.