Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

new interviews from this week with Ed Soares and brazilian sites are reporting Andersons camp still wants Rockhold

With Anderson recently telling Dana he wants to fight in the spring, I think Anderson-Rockhold is going to happen

Vitor-Weidman now goes down for the title shot
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

here's one of the sites

http://sportv.globo.com/site/eventos...-promover.html

here's an interview this week calling for Rockhold

Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well I guess it's all about money at this point, not too interested in the fight though (or Silva vs any middleweight at this point for that matter).

Vitor's on a streak though but I think we saw all of him in the first fight, maybe Weidman if he wins some more.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

It still baffles me how Silva can see an accomplishment in beating Rockhold or money in that fight. Nobody's going to give a rat's ass about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mondo View Post
    It still baffles me how Silva can see an accomplishment in beating Rockhold or money in that fight. Nobody's going to give a rat's ass about it.
    I could be wrong but my belief is they are pushing Rockholds name because he barely beat Jacare, so this boosts Jacares profile at the same time. They can name drop him and really at this point who else can they ask for. Hell, if you watch the interview, they even ****ing name Cung Le
    Andy Wang #1 P4P