Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Flipping on Da Bears and the Texans. Jmose vs. Cbear.
    This game is ridiculous so far. Turnover numbers to rival the NBA.

Bears not getting any love from the refs tonight. Couple of really close big calls not going the bears' way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

40 seconds left in the half with no timeouts... let's casually walk to the line of scrimmage and throw 2 passes over the middle

Didn't seem like Quitler was showing any signs of a possible concussion but I guess it is a league call now. I think the Boars are the only team in the division with a decent back-up QB but the crappy conditions sure won't help Campbell.

With that said, Go Texans!! The Boars need a good spanking in front of their home crowd.
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

Go figure.. All season I've been worried that Cutler's luck would run out, and the first game when our O-line maintains some decent protection he gets injured while outside of the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofargone View Post
    Didn't seem like Quitler was showing any signs of a possible concussion but I guess it is a league call now. I think the Boars are the only team in the division with a decent back-up QB but the crappy conditions sure won't help Campbell.

With that said, Go Texans!! The Boars need a good spanking in front of their home crowd.
    i still don't understand why u hate the boars so much. i would understand if there was a rivalry between your team and the boars, but there really isn't. it's been total ownage everytime the pack have played the boars in the last couple of yrs. hell ,u should hate myh Gints the most. we knocked your team out of the playoffs the last 2 times we played on your field.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, Peyton is up to 420 TD passes. The next one puts him one ahead of Dan Marino, all alone in second place all-time.

Favre is the guy to catch at 508. Hopefully Manning can remain healthy enough over the next few seasons to surpass that mark.

The game last night made me a die a little inside.

Apparently, Cutler "seemed fine" and was ready to go back out and play - but they prevented him from doing so because some random doctor determined that he may have a concussion. Really wanky.

That ****ing TE Keller needs to go, he's horse****. That was a cheap shot on Cutler too.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    That ****ing TE Keller needs to go, he's horse****. That was a cheap shot on Cutler too.
    It was a total cheap shot. I'm sure there will be a fine for it. Although the argument can be made that if Cutler was beyond the line (he wasn't) that he is a runner and the protections don't apply.

And the TE is Kellen Davis (not Keller - who is a TE for the Jets ) and yes, he deserves to be shot. There's no point in being a 6'7" pass catching TE if you can't catch.