Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

wow, poor rodgers. he's getting killed like jaydolph cutler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

u ****ing have 3rd and 1 and u line up shotgun and run the ball??? are u kidding me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I enjoyed that game very much.

The Pats beat the JETS so badly this week that Firemen Ed QUIT. I can't tell you how much fun that game was to watch.

It was fun for me too. Brady is on my fantasy team

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I enjoyed that game very much.
    i thought it would have brought u painful memories of your boy jay getting knocked around the same way.

From the "what else is new files," Manning and the Broncs have fallen behind after the first half. But only by three. Time to rally the troops.

Sure enough, Peyton and the boys do it again. Actually, they looked damn good in the second half. Manning is a regular field general out there, changing up plays right before the snap. He signaled for the home crowd to keep quiet a few times so his audibles could be picked up by his teammates and at one point he actually gave the fans a death stare because they weren't being silent enough. Quite the competitor, that guy.

I guess he goes to Papa Johns afterwards for dinner...

I'm starting to feel a little sympathy for Andy Reid and the Eagles. They just don't seem to catch many breaks at all.

The Broncs get 'er done vs. the Raiders and it actually involves taking a lead in the first half! Of course against a 3-10 team, Denver should be looking sharp. Manning with another 310 yards passing.

Baltimore up next. That will be a tough one.