Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

So the Jets are looking to deal Mark Sanchez and are rumored to be punting Tim Tebow at the end of the season.

Anyone here a Tebow believer? Where would he be a good fit? How about Cleveland?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ording-sources

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    So the Jets are looking to deal Mark Sanchez and are rumored to be punting Tim Tebow at the end of the season.

Anyone here a Tebow believer? Where would he be a good fit? How about Cleveland?

Sanchez got a big contract extension. They may want to trade him, but he's going nowhere, it was foolish and stupid of the Jets to have given him it in the first place.

the gints getting put out of their misery. at least no heart attack moments this year

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jets are stuck with Sanchez, unless they cut him (which will cost the team $8mil against their salary cap). Unless Sanchez becomes a locker room cancer, that ain't happenin.

Tebow would be a good fight in Jacksonville - especially if the rumors of Chip Kelly going there are true.

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    21-17 Seattle. I think Capernicus folds under the pressure of the 12th man. A lot of ways that game could go though.

If we can contain Gore and that fantastic O-line, I trust Capoeira to crack, especially against Seattle's fast pass rush and tall, quick secondary. Of course, stopping the Niner's ground game is a whole lot easier said than done.

BTW how amazing is it to have the whole league buzzing about a NFC West matchup? I don't remember that at anytime since Seattle moved to the NFC.
    Well, I really anticipated a Seahawk win, but not a blowout.

Domination in every aspect tonight.

WE WANT DALLAS!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo08 View Post
    WE WANT DALLAS!

That is all.
    Best of luck against the Cowboys. Seeing as how Seattle is most likely going to be the 5 seed playing one of you two, I'd rather travel to Dallas than Washington though sooo . . .

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    Well, I really anticipated a Seahawk win, but not a blowout.

Domination in every aspect tonight.
    T'is truly impressive. Thumping San Fran like that is more of an achievement that beating up on Buffalo or Arizona. Not much stopping the Seahawks from piling up big numbers again next week in closing out the season against the Rams.

T'is truly impressive. Thumping San Fran like that is more of an achievement that beating up on Buffalo or Arizona. Not much stopping the Seahawks from piling up big numbers again next week in closing out the season against the Rams.
    Yeah, and with Richard Sherman winning his appeal, our secondary won't be totally depleted (though we're lucky to have some really great back ups). Plus Brandon Browner's suspension will be up after the St. Louis game. That's our two best corners ready to go for the playoffs. Now if SF can blow it next week against the Cards, we'll get to host a playoff game. Not sure I want the second seed (if Minn beats Green Bay and SF loses). Kind of afraid that a bye might kill the mojo they got going. Unlikely to happen anyway.

jesus for the win.. lol