Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Well.....

Houstons will has been broken and they will soon be eliminated.
    Between Dallas and Houston, Texas should be embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    Between Dallas and Houston, Texas should be embarrassed.
    We are. Keep in mind that Houston is not fans of Dallas and vice versa. If Romo gets smacked, we laugh. Unfortunately, Houston seems to be imploding after they were all but annoited as this years top dog and superbowl team. Local fans really thought that this time our guys were going all the way (making it to the bowl). But, it appears they are in the middle of a melt down. Who to blame? I guess I blame Schaub and our offense more than anything. Yeah the defense has blown some stuff the last few games but if we could put some points on the board it would make up for it. Yes, we fans are embarrased.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

On a different subject, what is this talk of possibly doing away with the kickoff? I heard that on a talk show but caught the very end and if I understood it right some coach is advocating this as a way to decrease injuries when a returner gets shellacked while returning the kickoff. I think they were saying they would just start each offensive drive on the 15. Anyone heard any of this or am I living in a hole and the last to find out??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Nope they have been talking about it which means it will probably happen pretty soon. By the time I take my dirt nap it will be nothing more than flag football.
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

Quote Originally Posted by Sofargone View Post
    Nope they have been talking about it which means it will probably happen pretty soon. By the time I take my dirt nap it will be nothing more than flag football.
    Yup. I can understand trying to make the game safer but jeez. I grew up during the era of guys like Black Jack Lambert taking guys heads off.

Repent Ash, repent!

Adolf Goodell is inching closer and closer to his goal of completely destroying professional football. I hope he gets Cervical cancer and his children die in a chemical fire.

Is the player union driving alot of this?

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Is the player union driving alot of this?
    I would say nope. Any time Goodell tries does anything, fining players for wicked hits, bounty gate, what not, they complain. Yet 20 years down the line when the players are retired they will sure as hell be ready to sue the NFL for the damage done to their bodies.

Oh and it was Schiano new coach of the Buccanears brilliant idea. Except its so stupid, more than just eliminating the kickoff. Too stupid look it up not gonna put it here.

Ray Lewis is calling it a career after an injury-riddled 17th season in the league. He's planning to suit up this weekend. Definitely a future HOFer.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...etiring-season

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Ray Lewis is calling it a career after an injury-riddled 17th season in the league.
    Good. F*ck that guy. (And yes I'm well aware of how good he was. F*ck him anyway)