Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

No more kickoffs? I like kickoffs! Kickoff returns are an exciting part of the game. Start at the 15 sounds boring, at least start at the goal line so there is the excitement of a potential safety. And if there is a safety, you just march to the other end of the field, give the other team the ball and go again. And what about onside kicks? No, I do NOT approve of this nonsense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ponder out! Webb in!
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Ray will go insane in retirement. He lives for being his teams cheerleader. Sitting at home will kill him. Hof for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

He's not going to be totally retired. ESPN is giving him a gift retirement package with an on air role on Monday nights. The disgusting thing with the Ray Lewis thing is, (I have not at least) seen any mention of what went down at the SuperBowl back in 2000. Now I really can't stand ESPN and don't watch it much, so maybe there has. But it seems to be totally swept under the rug from what I've seen.

Telerion must be counting down the minutes. Hawks up by a TD with 7 mins to go...

It helps that RG III is hobbled.

And Seattle prevails, setting up Telerion vs. Jackie and her Falcons next weekend in Atlanta. Battle of the boids!!!

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    And Seattle prevails, setting up Telerion vs. Jackie and her Falcons next weekend in Atlanta. Battle of the boids!!!
    I'm going to be a wreck Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    I'm going to be a wreck Sunday...
    Not me. Maybe I oughta be but Peyton and the Broncs are at home to the Ravens. Hopefully no injury to Manning or that nagging bad habit of falling behind early and, this time, not catching up.

On second thought, I'm actually getting edgy just thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Ugh.....got back from the game about an hour ago. Two TD's in our first two drives and 0 points from there on out. Tough, tough loss. Still, when we were 3-6, if you told me we'd end up being NFC East Champs, I'd be ecstatic. Overall, a great season. Hail!

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo08 View Post

Ugh.....got back from the game about an hour ago. Two TD's in our first two drives and 0 points from there on out. Tough, tough loss. Still, when we were 3-6, if you told me we'd end up being NFC East Champs, I'd be ecstatic. Overall, a great season. Hail!
    I hope RG III can fully rehab his knee during the off-season. The guy is obviously a huge talent. Would suck if his career ended early.