Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Asante Samuel's Mother died - although he doesn't look too broken up about it

(And don't miss the addons below the article - very funny stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    I hope RG III can fully rehab his knee during the off-season. The guy is obviously a huge talent. Would suck if his career ended early.
    Totally agree!

I really think the Red Skins could have won that game if RGIII was 100% healthy. But tweaking it so early in the game and then it just giving out on him as he was trying to recover from a bad snap pretty much sealed the deal for the Sea Hawks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    Asante Samuel's Mother died - although he doesn't look too broken up about it

(And don't miss the addons below the article - very funny stuff)
    Yeah, the AJC took a lot of **** for that.

Feel bad for Asante, his mom was sick for awhile and the other day was his birthday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the way the seahawks have been looking the last couple of weeks, it's beginning to look like another potential heartbreak for poor jackie. this one is really going to hurt. i like both teams and wouldn't mind seeing either one winning it all.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    the way the seahawks have been looking the last couple of weeks, it's beginning to look like another potential heartbreak for poor jackie. this one is really going to hurt. i like both teams and wouldn't mind seeing either one winning it all.
    You shut your mouth....

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    You shut your mouth....
    there is always comfort sex jack. btw, why do u guys always make it a habbit of running into the hottest teams around this time of the yr?

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    there is always comfort sex jack. btw, why do u guys always make it a habbit of running into the hottest teams around this time of the yr?
    I don't know why we do that. I guess because no game can be easy for us :: sigh ::

At least we had the excuse "Yeah, we lost badly in the playoffs...but we lost to the Super Bowl winner!" for the past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Totally agree!

I really think the Red Skins could have won that game if RGIII was 100% healthy. But tweaking it so early in the game and then it just giving out on him as he was trying to recover from a bad snap pretty much sealed the deal for the Sea Hawks.
    and he has officially moved to the Strasburg level of godlike worship from DC fans. The Skins are far and away #1 here in DC and having a star of his magnitude is going to be huge as long as he can come back.

I could give a sh1t less about any team in the postseason now. As long as the gay butt packers don't win - I'm satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    and he has officially moved to the Strasburg level of godlike worship from DC fans. The Skins are far and away #1 here in DC and having a star of his magnitude is going to be huge as long as he can come back.
    I know it sounds corny as hell, but you can REALLY tell that he has a great love for the game. When he was sitting on the sidelines, by himself, you could almost see how much it was tearing him up that he wasn't out there with his team.