Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I could give a sh1t less about any team in the postseason now. As long as the gay butt packers don't win - I'm satisfied.
    My hate for Rodgers grows stronger everyday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Discount Double-Check !
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

Quote Originally Posted by Sofargone View Post
    Discount Double-Check !
    u were ****ting bricks for nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    and he has officially moved to the Strasburg level of godlike worship from DC fans. The Skins are far and away #1 here in DC and having a star of his magnitude is going to be huge as long as he can come back.
    and deservedly so. he's a good kid with alot of class and he's a heck of a player who took his team to the playoffs in his first yr. it was good to see that he wads walking around on the sidelines even after that injury.

the only two teams i'd hate to see win the whole thing are the Pats and the 9ers. I've always hated the 9ers. them and the cowboys i will always enjoy watching lose.

For some reason I enjoy watching the Giants lose.

Ill be cheering for the Ravens. I dont see them winning it all but Id love to see Ray go out on top. He certainly deserves it. It was great seeing him do his dance at the end of the game yesterday. Probably the greatest MLB ever.
    RIP Cammy youll be missed bro

Wow. It sounds like RG III's knee, which was already being held together with glue, duct tape and thumb tacks, has ligament tears.

Not good.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...ially-torn-lcl

Back from San Diego. Very happy that my Seahawks survived DC. A win is a win, but you hate to know that you didn't beat their best. I hope RG3 comes back next season whole and strong. Clearly, that's a kid that makes the Skins a contender for many years, and their fans have a lot to be excited about.

On to Atlanta. Tough to say whether we would have had better chances there or in SF. All this travel is going to be hard on the team, especially if we get passed the Falcons and then have to travel to GB. Good luck, Jackie. Hoping a good game with few injuries.

Hoping for a good game too. All depends on which Falcons team shows up ::: sigh ::

So ready for them to win a playoff game just to shut up all those NFL analyst, though.

Listening to the Rex Ryan press conference. Its a Joke!!