Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Hoping for a good game too. All depends on which Falcons team shows up ::: sigh ::

So ready for them to win a playoff game just to shut up all those NFL analyst, though.
    Depends on how you look at it, Jackie. I want Atlanta to finally win a playoff game but the more they start winning the more Arthur Blank will pipe up for a new stadium. I don't think a new stadium is justified until they can either get to the Super Bowl again or win a Super Bowl. So far the Braves are the only winning franchise this city has and until the Hawks and Falcons can win the big one they don't deserve any concessions.

Back to this weekends games:

Seahawks @ Falcons-This is a do or die game for Atlanta. I look for them to squeak out this one but if they don't Mike Smith's best days as coach in Atlanta are over. There is no way they will do better than they have this year especially when Sean Payton starts running the Saints again. If they are gonna win the big game it has to be now.

Packers @ 49ers- Don't see how the injured Packers win at Candlestick. They don't really have a run game and the 9ers are just too deep not to be able to beat a wounded Packers team.

Texans @ Patriots-Pats defense is horrible, but with that said I'm not sure how Houston stops Gronkowski. I'm not sure what to expect out of the Texans but whatever it is I don't see them beating the Pats at home.

Ravens @ Broncos- This is the final game for Ray Lewis. The defense carries Baltimore and if it were anyone other than Manning I would give them a shot, but I can't see Ravens D bailing them out here like they did against Indy. Flaco is a mediocre QB and I think most of their offense will depend on Rice and Boldin. It won't be enough to stop Manning but hey....what can you do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want the Seahawks to win for a couple of reasons.

1) if they win and the Packers win - it would be EPIC to see them beat the Packers again on a fluke hail mary play.
    2) if they win and the 49ers win, it sets up the biggest chin fight of all between Carroll and Harbaugh.

Not to mention I love seeing Pete Carroll go apesh1t in joy whenever he wins.

Good news for Telerion. Nate Silver, the same guy who predicted Obama's electoral college victory over Romney, is calling for a Pats-Seahawks Superbowl.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8831714

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Good news for Telerion. Nate Silver, the same guy who predicted Obama's electoral college victory over Romney, is calling for a Pats-Seahawks Superbowl.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8831714
    Well, it's okay Nate Silver, 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Uh, that Ravens deep pass for a late TD to tie the game was NOT in the script!!!

Get 'er done now, Peyton!

This game is crazy...really thought Denver was going to dominate this game.

That's a catch! We can look at it all day!

Can't be too sure with these refs...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Can't be too sure with these refs...
    But I paid them all I could afford! Not enough, I guess.

Manning marching them downfield now. He'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Does the old fashion way include an interception?