Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sofargone View Post
    packers running around with poopy in their pants. The fat lady getting ready to sing...........
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofargone View Post
    Packers running around with poopy in their pants. The fat lady getting ready to sing...........
    that ross muffed punt turned the game around. stupid rookie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    There will be no post-game pizza party at Papa John's tonight...
    so, is this goiing to be the last we're going to hear from u for the rest of the football season?

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    so, is this goiing to be the last we're going to hear from u for the rest of the football season?
    I may chime in here or there but not having Denver in the mix really diminishes my enthusiasm. I'll cheer for San Fran now but if they're eliminated in the NFC championship game or in the Super Bowl, I won't be deflated like I was yesterday.

Who's your team with the Giants long gone, DHK?

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    I may chime in here or there but not having Denver in the mix really diminishes my enthusiasm. I'll cheer for San Fran now but if they're eliminated in the NFC championship game or in the Super Bowl, I won't be deflated like I was yesterday.

Who's your team with the Giants long gone, DHK?
    any team, but the 9ers and the Pats.

seattle needs to answer with a score here, after the fumble by lynch and TD by ATL.

gosh, lynch for a darn good RB is such a fumbler.

this is looking like a blowout. lynch's fumble might be the turning point.

this game is looking alot like the gints/Falcons game last yr in the playoffs. this game is over. the hawks blew 2 scoring drives. they are not going to recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    this game is looking alot like the gints/Falcons game last yr in the playoffs. this game is over. the hawks blew 2 scoring drives. they are not going to recover from this.
    Some bad breaks so far. The only thing that really troubles me (other than the score) is our D line getting beat by their O line.