Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sofargone View Post
    Prevent defense kills the Seahawks.
    well, it was better than whatever defense your packers were playing. i kid, i kid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, congrats, Jackie. SMH at all the points we didn't put on the board in the first half. Oh well, our team is young and I think we have a bright future.

Good luck to the Falcons the rest of the way through.
    Last edited by telerion; 01-13-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    Well, congrats, Jackie. SMH at all the points we didn't put on the board in the first half. Oh well, our team is young and I think we have a bright future.

Good luck to the Falcons in the rest of the way through.
    u guys have a stud at QB. the guy is unflappable, he's a competitor and he's a leader. the hawks are set for a long time. but lynch is such a fumbler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That was quite the game. Hilarious how that time out made the difference in the game winning field goal.

I'm sure Jackie will check in here after she's done with the backflips and handsprings!

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    That was quite the game. Hilarious how that time out made the difference in the game winning field goal.

I'm sure Jackie will check in here after she's done with the backflips and handsprings!
    That time out was called, whistles blown, and waved off, way before the snap. Snap shouldn't have even happened.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    u guys have a stud at QB. the guy is unflappable, he's a competitor and he's a leader. the hawks are set for a long time. but lynch is such a fumbler.
    This is a joke, right? Matt Ryan is just a little better than average at best. He almost lost that game for them. He did make some great throws but those 2 interceptions were throws that were uncalled for. Pete Carroll bailed them out by calling that dumb time out. If Carroll had not done that Seahawks would have won. Congratulations though, but there is no way I see them beating the 49ers next week. Wilson was able to run out of the pocket way too often. If they let Kapernick do that next week it's over.

The Pats/Texans game was exactly what I expected it to be, Pats domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    This is a joke, right? Matt Ryan is just a little better than average at best. He almost lost that game for them. He did make some great throws but those 2 interceptions were throws that were uncalled for. Pete Carroll bailed them out by calling that dumb time out. If Carroll had not done that Seahawks would have won. Congratulations though, but there is no way I see them beating the 49ers next week. Wilson was able to run out of the pocket way too often. If they let Kapernick do that next week it's over.

The Pats/Texans game was exactly what I expected it to be, Pats domination.
    u do know that i was talking about russell wilson, right?

Good news for Telerion. Nate Silver, the same guy who predicted Obama's electoral college victory over Romney, is calling for a Pats-Seahawks Superbowl.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8831714
    It appears Nate Silver should stick to politics.

So what are people's predictions from here on out?

I'll take San Fran over Atlanta 31-24.

The Pats beat the Ravens 24-13.

Then those damn Pats beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl 27-21.

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post

Good luck to the Falcons the rest of the way through.
    Thanks man. If I was a Seattle fan, I would be bummed that we lost that game, for sure, but that was one hell of a comeback and I think they really proved that they are a great team.

The Falcons went into half time thinking "We got this". That **** always kills them. They got too comfy and relaxed in their lead and stopped being aggressive. Plus losing Abraham right before half time was bad news for our D.

Coach Smith pretty much said, in his post game interview, that he realized that they lost focus with that lead, which caused them to nearly loose the game. Hopefully he'll drill that into the guys' heads this week.

That's the thing that I love most about New England...they are just that team that even if they are up 20, 30 or 40 points, they always play like they are one score behind. Your job isn't over until the end of the game.

Some people are thinking that Bryant took a half hearted shot when the timeout was called, mainly to get his distance down. Dunno if that is true or not. Just happy he made the kick when it counted.

I was having a freakin' heart attack during that game. Ugh. I know it's a win, but we only seem to have ugly wins this year. Too close for comfort.

So, now San Fran. Gotta be honest, I love my Falcons....but my hopes are not so high for them like they were this game. :\ Hopefully our Defense will have a plan for Kaepernick and his crazy speed.
    Last edited by Jackie; 01-14-2013 at 07:23 AM.

It appears Nate Silver should stick to politics.

So what are people's predictions from here on out?

I'll take San Fran over Atlanta 31-24.

The Pats beat the Ravens 24-13.

Then those damn Pats beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl 27-21.
    It's almost a sure bet if the 49ers play like they did against Green Bay, Atlanta has no chance. San Fran has a better run game, they have better receivers (Crabtree, Moss, etc), and they have a double threat at QB. As solid as Ryan is I just don't trust him enough to carry them to the Super Bowl.

Split Decision, the Pats/Ravens game is going to be closer than you think. Boldin, Rice, and Flacco are playing amazing right now. On top of that the Pats D is mediocre at best, but Brady seems to be able to find players to step up out of nowhere. That being said, I got the Pats winning.

After that I got the 49ers beating the Pats in the Super Bowl.