Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

btw, don't know what's to be fair weather fan'd about with the falcs. it's not like its a shame to lose to the 9ers. they had a greatg season and they'll be better next yr. ryan is only getting better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Adrian Peterson gets MVP nod. Oh well, Peyton is the Comeback Player of the Year. It's not as prestigious but it is what it is.

Bruce Arians is Coach of the Year.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89...anning-win-mvp

Wow, we're at halftime and not a Super Bowl post yet? Damn 49ers better get their **** together in the second half!

9'ers are giving it away. That play with the kicker trying to run it in for the 1st down was fun though.

Half Time, Bouncy lip syncs another one. Hell, she is barely singing at all since its all background vocals. Since I know none of her music, I dont know if this was a no 1 hit or what. Not much of a song. Just her prancing around in a nighty shaking her rear. 2nd song that Ive never heard before as she barely sings again with just backing vocals going on and she shakes some more. Apparently her entire act is shaking her butt. Only a wardrobe malfunction can save this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Now some generic rapping while she stnads before a vid screen on another song Ive never heard before. Her songs suck; how did she get so popular with this stuff? Shes no Patti LaBelle thats for damn sure.

Repent Ash, repent!

And its a Destinys Child reunion as the Rey Mysterio floor cannon shoots the other 2 generic girls out and they sing another song Ive never heard before.

Repent Ash, repent!

Now shes singing Shout from Animal House. No, apparently its all the single ladies. Ok, even the backup singers dont sing backup, its all backing tape. Where my ring she intones. Dan Marinos concubine must be thinking the same thing.

Repent Ash, repent!

I have the volume down, but I think she just sang All the Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it). She was pointing to her finger at the end, which was the give away.

You wouldn't like that one, Cbear. Just the content alone would be enough to put you off, let alone the sound.

For a pop performance, beyonce wasn't half bad.

Kelly Rowland is fine as hell!