Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Top 10 rasslers to never win a world championship...

Do you agree with this list? Who's missing from it? You could make a case for Bruiser Brody. Maybe Tito Santana

In an all-new 10 Count currently airing on WWE Classics On Demand, Matt Striker counts down the ten greatest Superstars to never win a recognized World Championship. The rankings are as follows:

10. Arn Anderson

9. Chief Jay Strongbow

8. Paul Orndorff

7. Nikita Koloff

6. Junkyard Dog

5. Scott Hall

4. Jake "The Snake" Roberts

3. British Bulldog

2. "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

1. "Rowdy" Roddy Roddy Piper

WWE Hall of Famer Killer Kowalski and Lance Storm were also listed as honorable mentions.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...mpionship.html

Very few of those were world champ worthy. Without a doubt Ted DiBiase should have been world champion and was indeed in contention to win the NWA belt back in the day. I forgot who they went with instead but this was around the Mid South time when DiBiase was one of the best workers in the game.

Piper could easily been world champ during his fued with Hogan and even after. I think they figured his mic skills were so good that he didnt need the belt to be over.

Orndorff could have worn the belt over Hogan in their fued too and that would have worked short term.

Bulldog could have been a short term champ trading it with Michaels and Hart.

The others really werent there though you could argue Koloff could have traded the belt with Magnum TA had the accident not happened.

Magnum never won the belt either unless I forgot it. he was being groomed to be Flairs replacement and be the champ when the accident took him out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

My list is much better

http://www.mmafighting.net/forum/sho...-A-World-Title

There is a story that before DiBiase jumped to WWF there was an angle proposed to bring him into Crockett and have the Horsemen turn on Flair and join up with DiBiase. That could have been big money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My top 2 would have been Ted Dibiase and Jake the Snake.
    I would have loved to have seen Nikita win the belt for Russia, to piss the crowd off.

Cbear, what are your thoughts on Scott Hall?

One of his matches versus HBK (cant remember if it was his 1st or 2nd) i remember watching as a youngster and being blown away by both their performances.

Whenever the topic comes up I like to throw Perry Saturn's name into the mix.

junkyard dog sucked, was just a black bushwhacker

Quote Originally Posted by Heineken23 View Post
    Cbear, what are your thoughts on Scott Hall?

One of his matches versus HBK (cant remember if it was his 1st or 2nd) i remember watching as a youngster and being blown away by both their performances.
    Halls ladder match at WM 10 was probably the best of his career.Junkyard Dog was really good in Mid-south,but in the WWF not so much.