Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 197
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    25,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Despite all the talk of Carwin being this mega genius, he speaks aas if he's had a lobotomy.
    Typical smart guy.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. #172

    Default

    So this weeks fight was pretty good. Strange that they paired things the way they did. I think Dom and Ricci are two of the better fighters, and easily could've made it to the semi's. I think if they had paired it differently, we would have gotten Dom and the Snake in the semi's rather than Shirtless Canadian, Old Brazilian, and Bristol, who probably don't really deserve to be there.

    A couple of thoughts:

    1.) How creepy was James The Snake's apology to Dana? Everything that guy does ,from the way he talks to the way he walks, absolutely creeps the shlt out of me. If I was going to play a psycho-killer in a movie, I would just study that guy for a few weeks and try to mimic his behavior. That said, for some unexplainable reason I really like the guy and I hope he gets another shot in the UFC.

    2.) LOL at butthurt Shirtless Canadian. On a show that is now in it's 16-17th season, you are shocked that you might have to fight your "buddy"? I can't wait for their fight. Ricci is really full of himself, but hey, if I was surrounded by guys like Coulton, Julian, and Shirtless Canadian it would be hard not to think I'm superior to them.

    3.) Julian freaks out again and trys to start ANOTHER fight? Wow, this is getting tired. Clearly the guy wants to go home. What a f*cking head case. He'd make a great inmate. I'd be surprised if he makes it to 30. He's going to O.D. or get shot.
    Last edited by skeletonrock; 11-11-2012 at 02:43 PM.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    So this weeks fight was pretty good. Strange that they paired things the way they did. I think Dom and Ricci are two of the better fighters, and easily could've made it to the semi's. I think if they had paired it differently, we would have gotten Dom and the Snake in the semi's rather than Shirtless Canadian, Old Brazilian, and Bristol, who probably don't really deserve to be there.

    A couple of thoughts:

    1.) How creepy was James The Snake's apology to Dana? Everything that guy does ,from the way he talks to the way he walks, absolutely creeps the shlt out of me. If I was going to play a psycho-killer in a movie, I would just study that guy for a few weeks and try to mimic his behavior. That said, for some unexplainable reason I really like the guy and I hope he gets another shot in the UFC.

    2.) LOL at butthurt Shirtless Canadian. On a show that is now in it's 16-17th season, you are shocked that you might have to fight your "buddy"? I can't wait for their fight. Ricci is really full of himself, but hey, if I was surrounded by guys like Coulton, Julian, and Shirtless Canadian it would be hard not to think I'm superior to them.

    3.) Julian freaks out again and trys to start ANOTHER fight? Wow, this is getting tired. Clearly the guy wants to go home. What a f*cking head case. He'd make a great inmate. I'd be surprised if he makes it to 30. He's going to O.D. or get shot.
    Agreed on all three counts! Snake's biting was despicable but he's this enigmatic type that you try to figure out: is he really that strange or is it all just an act?

    As for the match-up between the Canuck boys, neither was overly impressive but Ricci had the tougher opponent by far, so I think he'll easily handle shirtless guy. Ricci has a better training background as well.

  4. #174

    Default

    But what is the world coming to if you can't even trust your fellow bro?
    "The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"

  5. #175
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    17,664

    Default

    i cant get over how bad this season is, like it quite possibly is the worst season. I dont care for any of these guys to make it.

    Ricci also seems to have this ego where he thinks he already is leagues above the rest of the guys

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    25,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i cant get over how bad this season is, like it quite possibly is the worst season. I dont care for any of these guys to make it.

    Ricci also seems to have this ego where he thinks he already is leagues above the rest of the guys
    I don't think it's that. I think he is just like Danzig, in that he is there for one reason and one reason only. To win. None of that other bull**** that goes along with the house.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  7. #177

    Default

    Yea I'm partially with Onion on the Ricci issue. One thing though is I think is he wasn't being completely honest about his motives for picking the other Canadian to fight. At the end of the episode he says "I beat their number one pick and now I want to beat their number 2 pick". Just come out and say that he looked like **** in his last fight, no need to boost yourself up, though I don't really hold that against him.

  8. #178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    So this weeks fight was pretty good. Strange that they paired things the way they did. I think Dom and Ricci are two of the better fighters, and easily could've made it to the semi's. I think if they had paired it differently, we would have gotten Dom and the Snake in the semi's rather than Shirtless Canadian, Old Brazilian, and Bristol, who probably don't really deserve to be there.

    A couple of thoughts:

    1.) How creepy was James The Snake's apology to Dana? Everything that guy does ,from the way he talks to the way he walks, absolutely creeps the shlt out of me. If I was going to play a psycho-killer in a movie, I would just study that guy for a few weeks and try to mimic his behavior. That said, for some unexplainable reason I really like the guy and I hope he gets another shot in the UFC.

    2.) LOL at butthurt Shirtless Canadian. On a show that is now in it's 16-17th season, you are shocked that you might have to fight your "buddy"? I can't wait for their fight. Ricci is really full of himself, but hey, if I was surrounded by guys like Coulton, Julian, and Shirtless Canadian it would be hard not to think I'm superior to them.

    3.) Julian freaks out again and trys to start ANOTHER fight? Wow, this is getting tired. Clearly the guy wants to go home. What a f*cking head case. He'd make a great inmate. I'd be surprised if he makes it to 30. He's going to O.D. or get shot.
    1.) I completely agree, the guy is a closet serial killer but for some reason I wish he would have made it through as I really like the guy. He has an odd personality and some kind of eerie aura about him that leads me to believe he could be entertainingly brutal. I would have liked to see him beat the living hell out of another contestant.

    3.) I really wish someone would knock or choke him out when hes acting like a fool. I bet The Snake could do it and then convince Dana that Julian was endangering the rest of the house and had to be stopped for the sake of saftey. He seems like he could justify murdering someone.

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    905
    Posts
    21,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post
    Yea I'm partially with Onion on the Ricci issue. One thing though is I think is he wasn't being completely honest about his motives for picking the other Canadian to fight. At the end of the episode he says "I beat their number one pick and now I want to beat their number 2 pick". Just come out and say that he looked like **** in his last fight, no need to boost yourself up, though I don't really hold that against him.
    He did say that he didn't like how Mike was acting in the house which I took to be one of the main reasons he chose that fight.
    アッシュ

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

  10. #180
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    17,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I don't think it's that. I think he is just like Danzig, in that he is there for one reason and one reason only. To win. None of that other bull**** that goes along with the house.
    i dunno, he just seems cocky to me for some reason. I get every fighter is probably cocky to a degree, just seems off. I think he'll end up beating Hill but I wouldnt mind seeing Ricci beat up for a bit too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •