Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iOS 6

I'd been noticing that lately my phone barely makes it throught the day on a full charge, even with minimal usage.
    Turns out, I'm not the only one with the problem.
    Looks like iO6 is the culpret.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2012/...attery-issues/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Did you upgrade to the iPhone5?

My wife was bitching and moaning about the same thing - "My phone's battery sucks now! It's like yours!"

Then she realized that the iPhone finally got 4G LTE on AT&T with the iPhone5.

I can't imagine a battery drain would be OS related.

No, 4s.

Read the link, definitely OS related for the 4s. Not sure about he 5.

I've downloaded, but have yet to install, 6.0.1
    I'll have to install it tonight. Hopefully it makes a difference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I'd been noticing that lately my phone barely makes it throught the day on a full charge, even with minimal usage.

Why don't you just buy an extra battery, and then swap it out during the day when the other one runs down?

Oh yeah, I forgot, you have the only phone in the known world where you can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post

I have the same problem. Basically my battery lasts maybe 8-10 hours top.

I've tried the suggestions I've read online, such as turning off notifications, location services and wi-fi....but doing all that doesn't even help that much.

I feel like I can't use my phone during the day if I'm not right next to a charger.

Then I was sitting next to a guy at the doctor's office yesterday watching a movie on his Samsung Galaxy III...no charger and he watched about 45 minutes of the movie (that I know of)....still had a decent amount of battery left too. I gave him an evil look as my phone was preparing to die.

A few of my friends have been having battery issues with their 4/4S's, I have the 4 and it's fine even with the most recent software.

one of my friends went as far as replacing his battery for a new one, and it still had the same problem, so it definitely isn't an issue with the battery just dying because it is 2.5 years old