Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

According to the episode last night, looks like the new Aussie isn't getting a free trip to the semis. Also, seems like there's an in-house (or gym) fight in the next episode, and at least one person gets the toss.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    According to the episode last night, looks like the new Aussie isn't getting a free trip to the semis. Also, seems like there's an in-house (or gym) fight in the next episode, and at least one person gets the toss.
    Yea Jimmy Auskick said earlier in this thread that it was rumored to be a fight between George and an assistant coach. The preview looked a bit odd though, with Dana asking whoever is responsible to step up and admit it and also calling it the worst possible thing to happen. First, you would think with a fight that they already would know who it was between, and second, I feel like that would be far from the worst possible incident that could occur. We've seen plenty of fights and confrontations over the years.

Any chance someone got popped for roids? I assume that they are tested before advancing to the house but I'm not positive.

What was with the thought crime brigade from the UK? What did you expect when you read someone's diary, romantic nothings whispered in their ears? I've never kept a diary but I know damn well it's for the stuff you don't want everyone to know, ergo it'll be the stuff they won't like hearing. It's for those things you think during the day but don't say - every one of those cunts has thought embarrassingly bad things and embarrassingly good things about every single one of their team mates, they just didn't write them down. That's the only difference.

On top of that - "I thought you wanted to be our friends". You dumb ****. He wants to be an MMA fighter for the UFC and part and parcel of getting there right now is competing on a season of TUF. What's he gonna do, tell everyone every single negative thought that runs through his head and try and make his time there as hard as possible? No, he's gonna try and make friends, no matter what his feelings about them are. He's gonna try and overcome initial impressions, like any person in a freakin' work situation would. This is not Friendly Friends Fun Festival, it's a competition where you fight each other until one's left and do your best to not have a Uru****ani time in the process.

The only thing anyone did wrong in relation to that diary is bloody well read it. What a truckload of dumb infected vaginas Team UK is.

That said - first interesting thing to happen on the show! So, more dumb cuntery is in order!

Pity about Xavier. A little overly serious but a decent dude.

*EDIT* I'm in love with the fact a fighter named Uru****ani can't get his name non-censored, but dumb cuntery is fine. Go auto-censor, go!
    Last edited by tantryl; 11-03-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Also, all aboard the drama train. Worst possible thing that could happen? Hmm... deliberately infecting someone with HIV and ensuring they spread it to their loved ones before telling them?

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    What was with the thought crime brigade from the UK? What did you expect when you read someone's diary, romantic nothings whispered in their ears? I've never kept a diary but I know damn well it's for the stuff you don't want everyone to know, ergo it'll be the stuff they won't like hearing. It's for those things you think during the day but don't say - every one of those cunts has thought embarrassingly bad things and embarrassingly good things about every single one of their team mates, they just didn't write them down. That's the only difference.

On top of that - "I thought you wanted to be our friends". You dumb ****. He wants to be an MMA fighter for the UFC and part and parcel of getting there right now is competing on a season of TUF. What's he gonna do, tell everyone every single negative thought that runs through his head and try and make his time there as hard as possible? No, he's gonna try and make friends, no matter what his feelings about them are. He's gonna try and overcome initial impressions, like any person in a freakin' work situation would. This is not Friendly Friends Fun Festival, it's a competition where you fight each other until one's left and do your best to not have a Uru****ani time in the process.

The only thing anyone did wrong in relation to that diary is bloody well read it. What a truckload of dumb infected vaginas Team UK is.

That said - first interesting thing to happen on the show! So, more dumb cuntery is in order!

Pity about Xavier. A little overly serious but a decent dude.

*EDIT* I'm in love with the fact a fighter named Uru****ani can't get his name non-censored, but dumb cuntery is fine. Go auto-censor, go!
    Agreed, the only one who seemed to show any sense was Freakshow. At one point, Valentino was bitching to Colin about the things Brad said and Colin goes, "Yeah, but he wrote it in his DIARY, man." I thought that was funny.

The **** gets real in this episode! A first ever for TUF history, but I wont give it away, but it's worth watching

What happens?
    I don't get espn so I can't watch TuF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    What happens?
    I don't get espn so I can't watch TuF.
    (If you want) You can watch here: http://aus.tuf.tv/video

Or on Youtube depending on geo-availability: http://www.youtube.com/user/TUF

As for what happens, Jimmy is holding off on spoilers since the west doesn't get episode 8 until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post

As for what happens, Jimmy is holding off on spoilers since the west doesn't get episode 8 until tomorrow.
    This.

The OP asks for no spoilers for the US guys, so I'll stick to that

This season is far better than TUF 16, in many ways.