Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Boring episode, and a very slow paced fight.
    Agreed. Whoever edited that episode should be fired. What a stinker. Nothing AT ALL happened. Fight pretty much stunk too. Not sure what the deal with that was. Both guys seemed gassed going into the fight. Not sure if there was a real reluctance to actually punch each other or what, but there was a whole lot of doing nothing in that fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Episode 11 available now: http://aus.tuf.tv/media/tuf-smashes-episode-11

Spoilers likely and welcome below this post.

Another boring, trudging along episode. I suppose it'd have been a little interesting if you followed Rugby.

Rob's looking solid. Hard to see Brad beating him, although Brad is pretty versatile so you never know. Plus we often see a much improved fighter after the 3 month break from the house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, very uneventful episode. I think they made a mistake in having the least predictable / most interesting semi-final fight occur before the 3 fights with considerably more likely outcomes. Did anyone think Brendan or X would win? Does anyone think Freakshow won't tear through Richie? This season as a whole was quite good, but they're definitely going out with a whimper instead of a (let me) bang (bro).

Also, the ending to the Robert/X fight was bizarre. I watched it a few times and I'm still not quite sure what put X down initially. At first I thought he slipped or maybe even his knee buckled.

The WW final is an interesting fight. Robert should be the better fighter standing, but Brad is a massive dude for WW. If he can wrestle Robert to the mat he'll probably be able to put a beating on him there.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I only watched it once through with the replays, but it looked like X was the first person I've seen suffer a knockdown from a wrist to the top of the head.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal with X is. I think maybe his heart is not in it? He talks like he wants it so bad, but he seems to fold rather quickly.

I thought it was a headbutt at first but after the replay it was a right hand (or wrist) to the back of the head. Im not completely sold on Robert yet. We know Brad is big, has good cardio, and is very active everywhere ( the WW version of Forrest Griffin). Robert has show good power but everything else is unknown. It's hard to knock a guy that has 2 1st round KOs but you've gotta wonder.

I think Brad and Robert should be a good fight at least. As it is, I think Colin's got this all wrapped up. I like Richie, but I don't see him beating Colin. He's in the wrong weight class. And I think Freakshow will probably maul Norman.

All of the Aussie LW's were way undersized. It seems like that aspect of the show was rigged in favour of the UK guys as I find it implausible that when they were doing auditions they couldn't find a single legit Australian LW. 3 of the 4 UK WW's were big dudes too. Brad looked like a LHW!
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I think Brad has the better chin and will just grind out Rob. I do think Rob has a future though in the UFC, he'll be one of those guys who keeps bouncing between wins and losses. Not sure about how Brad will do, he could be decent
    Andy Wang #1 P4P